BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lisa T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
V8 vegetable juice is great way to start your morning when you're running out of the house! I like the low sodium option the best but not all stores carry yet. that is the only reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. Great tasting, and very filling!
Emily A.
West Sayville, NY
Every morning I have one of the V8 cans to start my day. Love the taste, but some may find it to be too salty. Has a lot of sodium so if thats what you are watching after I wouldn’t recommend, but for me I love it.
Daría R.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love this vegetable juice! It helps we during the day if I feel hungry but I don’t have time to eat. It is really tasty and both good for just alone of for smoothies. I buy it all the time and would recommend to everyone who likes vegetable juice.
Christina D.
Love that they come in cans so they are easy to take on the go. I liked adding just a tiny bit of salt. The flavor is so good. Far better than any tomato or vegetable juice I've tried & this is coming from someone who hates tomatoes & rarely eats vegetables.
Beth M.
I can drink this just right out of the bottle or use it while cooking. I haven’t really tried anything else to compare it too. I have just always used V8. Super affordable and will definitely continue to buy it!
Michelle G.
Love this v8 drink. I am a busy mom so I sometimes forget to eat and this helps me feel good at least about getting veggies. It taste great and easy to drink. Even my kids love it. Buy it every week when I go to the store.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I'll be honest, I can't stand tomato juice. Not plain, not in a bloody Mary. But my son loves it, and it's hard to argue with something packed with that many good veggies and such so of course I buy it for him.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We drink this stuff like crazy in my house. I would say it’s pricey but if you think about it you can get an this for the price of one Starbucks drink. We don’t drink to much soda in our house but I still like flavored drinks so these are perfect!!
JaKayla K.
V8 honestly reminds me of naked drinks. They’re basically smoothie like beverages, very natural and organic. I actually like these they’re really tasty and just like naked once again, they’re on the pricey side.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
I hate tomato juice and toMatoes. But somehow I love this drink.  I get my vitamins and it's a healthy snack. How they made it taste so good, I just don't know!  It's affordable and healthy.

Target