BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
Shauntel V.
The best! Love my juice and honestly have gotten in patterns of literally drinking 1 of these a day. I’ve since slowed it down due to the sodium and I’m not a fan of the low-sodium. This was the highlight of my days and still is every time I get to drink it. Crazy as it sounds, it’s amazing on the rocks.
Heather S.
By far my favorite veggie drink. Perfect when you need some healthy and are on the go! So easy and affordable. I like to buy a bunch at a time that way I always have a grab and go snack.
Beth B.
Winona, MN
Whenever I feel as though I'm getting sick I always increase my v8 consumption. It is loaded with nutrients and vitamins and I love how.it tastes (especially with vodka). We also use it quite often for cooking. It helps sneak veggies in for.the kids.
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
V8 is one of our favorites. It’s delicious and makes me feel good when I have some if I’m in a rush or on the go. I like the low sodium version. It packs a healthy punch without to many added ingredients. Which is important to me.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
the original V8 juice! there was always that one healthy kid in elementary school who’s mom packed a can of this in there lunch. that kid was me. i adored this stuff when i was little, and i still like it, but it’s not the best.
Jamie C.
Mooresville , IN
I have been buying V-8 juice for years. This is a great brand it tastes good on it’s own. 2 Servings of Vegetables in Every Delicious 8 oz. Glass Is also a great benefit of drinking V-8 juice . I would definitely purchase this brand again
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
V8 is a great way to get the vegetable intake you need without eating a bunch of vegetables. I don't think it tastes that good but its very good for you and a good way to get the nutrients your body needs.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Love my V8 juice!!!! Always have these in my fridge and drink one daily. Love the flavor and the way it soothes even the worst thirst. Not to mention it helps keep my skin looking amazing, that's what I tell myself anyways 😂
dxddyroo R.
Gasport
I absolutely love this drink. Its the perfect blend of veggies and its affordable and healthy. The only issue is that it can stain your teeth. Oh, and you shouldnt drink it if you have acid reflux. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves their veggies.
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
I really don’t like to but i would drink it to take my pills because I had a very very hard time taking pills so I drank this and it’s kinda thick so I couldn’t feel the pill but it’s full of veggies and is very healthy.

Target