BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hannah S.
For a healthy alternative to sugary fruit juice, the flavor is great! This juice isn't something I crave or typically grab from my fridge, but I would recommend it for any big juice drinkers that want a healthier option. I have yet to try a V8 juice that has a noticeable vegetable flavor - they do a good job hiding it!
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
I love v8 so much. I wish they were a tad more affordable, but I kind of understand why they cost the price they do and that reason is quality. My favorite kind is the low sodium one. It's not as salty. I really gotta have a v8. It's refreshing and makes me feel fresh and healthy. Light on my feet. That sort of thing.
Nancy H.
Romulus
I Love the V8 Original Flavor I Like It Chilled Over Ice it's  a Flavor That I Love and Drink Frequently Its In Perfect Packaging I Am A Repeat Consumer and It Met the Expectations For the Flavor It's the Perfect Size and Shape and Easy to Travel I Would Recommend this Befor I Would Recommend Regular tomato Juice
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
I love this juice. Love to drink it by itself chilled. Mixed drinks. Or use it when I'm cooking. V8 has been around forever and has come out with a lot of nw flavors.
Sheila M.
Bath, NY
Trying to keep it healthy and V8 helps me do that.  I have a cup of this as an afternoon snack at work.  It helps to fill me up and it tastes so much better than the soda my coworkers are scarfing down.  I know this has a lot of sodium in it but I just can't do "low sodium" versions of things - they don't taste as good.
Amanda E.
LaGrange
I tried this when I was in Florida and have been drinking it since. The taste is really good and it’s almost like you don’t even notice many vegetables in the juice, it mainly tastes like straight tomato juice. I would recommend to others.
Candy R.
I love the flavor in these , I buy them because I want to eat and drink healthy also and these are pretty healthy to me. They are good for nutrition. Healthy but they taste delicious ! I will keep buying , my two year old loves them. And I love that because I know he's drinking healthy
Valerie P.
New York , NY
My favorite choice for bloody merry cocktails. It the best veggie juice that I tried on the market. It’s just right, especially salty level. It’s totally meets my expectations and I would highly recommend it
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
V8 vegetable juice is absolutely amazing. When I drink at I feel like I'm cleaning out my system I'm giving my body good ingredients nothing and it is bad and it is so feeling and so good for you and it's so easy. I always feel like my face and my skin do not look quite as beautiful if I don't have a glass once a day.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
It’s not the healthiest drink on the market there’s tons of sugars and additives to it but if you’re looking for something on the go it’s made with some vegetables or something then this is a good alternative to drinking a soda or a processed drink these are usually found in any market and I recommend them

Target