BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
Bryn N.
I really love classic V8. It has so many nutrients in it, without being crazy high-cal like many other juices. The biggest thing to watch for us sodium, which it has a ton of (and the lie sodium V8 doesn't taste very good, in my opinion), but I don't really watch my sodium, so it's not a huge deal to me.
Fancy G.
Mays Landing, NJ
The juice is disgusting , it taste just like what the bottle says it would ,but i completely disregarded it . If you’re looking for vegetable base for any of your smoothies this is perfect for you ! but if you’re intentions are to buy it to drink & enjoy .
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I absolutely love this stuff. I love tomato juice, but no one does it like V8. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants more tomato juice in their diet. Great flavor, I sometimes add pepper to it just to add a little kick but it doesn’t need it.
Samantha T.
Seattle
This tomato juice is so smooth and has a great taste. I buy this all the time to drink plain or I mix it in with a light beer. It’s affordable and even better when I see that it’s at Costco. I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Jennifer Q.
I can not stress enough how much I strongly dislike this juice. It has an awe full garlicky taste and I just can’t get myself to drink the tomato juice down. I will not be recommending or buying this product ever again
Caylin Y.
Grove city , OH
I absolutely love it I could drink it for days. Good thing it’s healthy.😂🤣 it has a great taste and the right texture and it personally tastes better than knock offs of it. I would recommend this to anybody
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,017 reviews
V8 has been a drink that I have pushed myself to finish because it is good for me and my body. The taste is unique but it provides all of the vitamins & nutrients that my body needs. I do recommend to others who want a healthy drink that isn't sweet or carbonated. It is also good for people that have a problem with consuming vegetables. This vegetable drink is equal to a 1 serving of vegetables. Must drink daily.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love v8 juice! It’s definitely an acquired taste, but the blend of all of those delicious vegetables tastes amazing! And, you can’t buy your own veggies and juice them self for that cost (trust me, I’ve tried). Plus, you feel so healthy when you drink it, because you know you are putting good stuff in your body! Plus, bonus- it’s the base for the best Bloody Mary ever!
Rachel B.
Draper, UT
I drink this when I feel like I haven't eaten enough vegetables recently. This is just the right size too! My 11 year olds daughter even likes these, and I don't have to tell her to even!
Rebecca C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. I tried it because I hate vegetables. This is the only way to get them down. But as good as it is. And dispite the nutrients, any doctor will tell you nothing beats the real thing. And one day I was craving this ( no not pregnant) all they had was spicy. I tried it. I hate spicy stuff but it was good, great actually. Now I prefer spicy. I'm beginning to like spicy foods.

Target