BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes delicious. I love this drink. Tastes a lot like celery, with tomato juice. So if you're not a celery lover you may not like it. However I absolutely love it.
Bethany T.
S Portland, ME
Love this classic V8! It already helps me get my veggies in if I’ve had an off day with veggies and fruit. Tastes pretty good, but it is an acquired taste to some
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I still love the original v8 juice. I grab one in the morning when I'm in a hurry and this provides me with that quick pick me up that I need. It just refreshing.
Millisa B.
Purchased at: Target
This weird has been my favorite since I was a little girl and I still drink it to this day my favorite drink please send me samples or coupons I would so like to do more reviews and is this juice is so good I really love it and we have to have it in our house every week when we do groceries.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
V8 original is so refreshing! I have a glass in the morning to start my day out right, because some days I just don't eat enough vegetables. It's the same as eating two full servings! It makes a mean Bloody Mary, so much better than using regular tomato juice. I use the spicy V8 too! I love the tangy flavor. When I make vegetable soup, I use V8 in it, along with carrots, potatoes, green beans, okra, and corn. It really perks up the soup and everyone loves it. I am glad that it comes in those convenient small cans! I can carry them to work with me and have healthy choices throughout my day! I would love to see vending machines with different V8 drinks in them! So much healthier than soda!
Isabel D.
I have a love hate relationship with this juice, it is very salty to me and strong in flavor. However once you drink it on a daily basis you get used to its flavor
Angelia G.
Augusta, GA
This has been one of my favorite breakfast drinks since I was little! I love adding a little salt and pepper to it to bring out the flavor. It does wonders for energy too.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I've been drinking this for probably 25 years. I started drinking it when I was pregnant with my baby. The doctor said it was very healthy and a good way to get vegetables into my diet. Since I had diabetes when I was pregnant it was very important for me to get the extra nutrition. I found it to be tasty. Not hard to get down at all. It's been a staple in my diet currently since I'm trying to lose weight and don't want to skimp on my nutrition.
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
If you have a love for tomatoes, this is the best juice ever!! I love v8 tomato juice with a passion and at first I thought it would be like any other and would be gross but this juice is amazing! You get tons of other vegetable supplements in this juice! I especially love the spicy version for some kick. I recommend!
Erika B.
Lewisville, TX
I start every day with a can of V-8. It can be a little expensive in the stores but I recently discovered that I can get 24 packs of the 12 oz cans for only $11 on Amazon! How great is that?!? I drink it every morning with a couple of packets for Realemon packets in it for an extra zing. It's a great alternative if you need to supplement your diet with extra vegetables.

Target