BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original

Start your review of V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this juice just for drinking on it's own to get your daily intake of vegetables. But our family mainly uses this as one of the ingredients when we're making homemade chili. Our homemade chili is delicious with this in it. If you're a chili lover make sure to pick this up to make your chili, you will love it!
Liz B.
Growing up I watched my mother drink V8 tomato juice all of the time. Every so often I would have a sip of it. At the time it wasn’t sweet enough to keep my attention. Now that I am an adult it is a staple for me as well. It tastes great and it also has so many health benefits. On top of all of that, it will always remind me of my caring mother.
Angie H.
Kinston
Whether by itself or with a spirit, this is one of the best things to drink on a daily basis. I love the unique taste and the fact it provides me with so many vitamins.  I would much rather drink this than take a vitamin.  I know that I am doing something healthy while enjoying the flavor.
Meagan D.
Show Low, AZ
The original is the only tomato juice I drink! I love V-8 for a healthy dose of veggies on the go, for a Michelada, Bloody Mary, Bloody Maria or a Bloody Caesar! Fantastic flavor and just the right spice! I buy it all the time and its a great price, too!
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have during the original V-8 vegetable juice since I was a little kid. There is nothing better for me as far as vegetable drinks go. They also help with hangovers. Note that everyone gets hangovers, but you understand. V-8 is the way to go!
Meagan M.
Apache Junction
How can it get any better. It taste great and it’s great for you. They also have low-sodium alternatives. I always seem to stick with the traditional because I find the taste exceptional. I would definitely recommend this product
Renee R.
Columbia , KY
Love! Love! Love! For something more savory and healthy this is my go-to!! It is perfect for days where I don't know if I will be able to get enough veggies.. And plus side... My kiddo loves it too!!
Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always enjoyed V8 the flavors are so good. It’s healthy and I get my veggies on the go. Great for lots of things drinks with and without alcohol we’ve also used it in chili and vegetable soup.
emilia g.
Madison, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo good I can never get tired of this I love the tomato taste. I even went so far as to making bloody Marie’s with the spicy version of this. Tastes just like the real thing LOL!
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
I personally really love v8. The taste is amazing. Just add some pepper and it's perfect.  Its also filled with so many vitamins.  I certainly recommend

Walmart