BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this juice just for drinking on it's own to get your daily intake of vegetables. But our family mainly uses this as one of the ingredients when we're making homemade chili. Our homemade chili is delicious with this in it. If you're a chili lover make sure to pick this up to make your chili, you will love it!
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
V8 vegetable juice is absolutely amazing. When I drink at I feel like I'm cleaning out my system I'm giving my body good ingredients nothing and it is bad and it is so feeling and so good for you and it's so easy. I always feel like my face and my skin do not look quite as beautiful if I don't have a glass once a day.
Angie H.
Kinston
Whether by itself or with a spirit, this is one of the best things to drink on a daily basis. I love the unique taste and the fact it provides me with so many vitamins.  I would much rather drink this than take a vitamin.  I know that I am doing something healthy while enjoying the flavor.
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have during the original V-8 vegetable juice since I was a little kid. There is nothing better for me as far as vegetable drinks go. They also help with hangovers. Note that everyone gets hangovers, but you understand. V-8 is the way to go!
Meagan M.
Apache Junction
How can it get any better. It taste great and it’s great for you. They also have low-sodium alternatives. I always seem to stick with the traditional because I find the taste exceptional. I would definitely recommend this product
Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always enjoyed V8 the flavors are so good. It’s healthy and I get my veggies on the go. Great for lots of things drinks with and without alcohol we’ve also used it in chili and vegetable soup.
emilia g.
Madison, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo good I can never get tired of this I love the tomato taste. I even went so far as to making bloody Marie’s with the spicy version of this. Tastes just like the real thing LOL!
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
I personally really love v8. The taste is amazing. Just add some pepper and it's perfect.  Its also filled with so many vitamins.  I certainly recommend
Bryn N.
I really love classic V8. It has so many nutrients in it, without being crazy high-cal like many other juices. The biggest thing to watch for us sodium, which it has a ton of (and the lie sodium V8 doesn't taste very good, in my opinion), but I don't really watch my sodium, so it's not a huge deal to me.
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
V8 has been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid.  I love vegetable juices, especially tomato based ones.  V8 is super convenient to grab on the go and get a few servings of veggies into your diet.  I love to drink it, but I also use it as a base for some of my homemade soup recipes.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you drink it plain or do you add hot sauce and worcheshire to it?
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
Do they make a v8 with low sodium
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
Do your kids love V8 I did and my son does but my daughter does not
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly do these taste like? I know it's a vegetable drink and what not but I've always been to hesitant to buy it. But I've been told it tastes really good... just don't wanna buy it if I'm not going to like it!
Brianna N.
Anyone else still get smacked in the head because they should have had a V8?

Target