BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
Shauntel V.
The best! Love my juice and honestly have gotten in patterns of literally drinking 1 of these a day. I’ve since slowed it down due to the sodium and I’m not a fan of the low-sodium. This was the highlight of my days and still is every time I get to drink it. Crazy as it sounds, it’s amazing on the rocks.
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have during the original V-8 vegetable juice since I was a little kid. There is nothing better for me as far as vegetable drinks go. They also help with hangovers. Note that everyone gets hangovers, but you understand. V-8 is the way to go!
Danielle W.
North Vernon
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always enjoyed V8 the flavors are so good. It’s healthy and I get my veggies on the go. Great for lots of things drinks with and without alcohol we’ve also used it in chili and vegetable soup.
emilia g.
Madison, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo good I can never get tired of this I love the tomato taste. I even went so far as to making bloody Marie’s with the spicy version of this. Tastes just like the real thing LOL!
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
I personally really love v8. The taste is amazing. Just add some pepper and it's perfect.  Its also filled with so many vitamins.  I certainly recommend
Bryn N.
I really love classic V8. It has so many nutrients in it, without being crazy high-cal like many other juices. The biggest thing to watch for us sodium, which it has a ton of (and the lie sodium V8 doesn't taste very good, in my opinion), but I don't really watch my sodium, so it's not a huge deal to me.
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
V8 has been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid.  I love vegetable juices, especially tomato based ones.  V8 is super convenient to grab on the go and get a few servings of veggies into your diet.  I love to drink it, but I also use it as a base for some of my homemade soup recipes.
Cari M.
norman
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not huge on eating my veggies so i drink a lot of this to make sure I get what I need it has a amazing taste I love the spicy v8 as well will be getting again. And my children also love it and they are just like me they hate eating veggies so it’s definitely a win win
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
V8 is a great way to get the vegetable intake you need without eating a bunch of vegetables. I don't think it tastes that good but its very good for you and a good way to get the nutrients your body needs.
Fancy G.
Mays Landing, NJ
The juice is disgusting , it taste just like what the bottle says it would ,but i completely disregarded it . If you’re looking for vegetable base for any of your smoothies this is perfect for you ! but if you’re intentions are to buy it to drink & enjoy .
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you drink it plain or do you add hot sauce and worcheshire to it?
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
Do they make a v8 with low sodium
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
Do your kids love V8 I did and my son does but my daughter does not
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly do these taste like? I know it's a vegetable drink and what not but I've always been to hesitant to buy it. But I've been told it tastes really good... just don't wanna buy it if I'm not going to like it!
Brianna N.
Anyone else still get smacked in the head because they should have had a V8?

Target