BY V8

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
Bryn N.
I really love classic V8. It has so many nutrients in it, without being crazy high-cal like many other juices. The biggest thing to watch for us sodium, which it has a ton of (and the lie sodium V8 doesn't taste very good, in my opinion), but I don't really watch my sodium, so it's not a huge deal to me.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
V8 is a great way to get the vegetable intake you need without eating a bunch of vegetables. I don't think it tastes that good but its very good for you and a good way to get the nutrients your body needs.
Fancy G.
Glassboro, NJ
The juice is disgusting , it taste just like what the bottle says it would ,but i completely disregarded it . If you’re looking for vegetable base for any of your smoothies this is perfect for you ! but if you’re intentions are to buy it to drink & enjoy .
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I absolutely love this stuff. I love tomato juice, but no one does it like V8. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants more tomato juice in their diet. Great flavor, I sometimes add pepper to it just to add a little kick but it doesn’t need it.
Samantha T.
Seattle
This tomato juice is so smooth and has a great taste. I buy this all the time to drink plain or I mix it in with a light beer. It’s affordable and even better when I see that it’s at Costco. I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Jennifer Q.
I can not stress enough how much I strongly dislike this juice. It has an awe full garlicky taste and I just can’t get myself to drink the tomato juice down. I will not be recommending or buying this product ever again
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Never would I have ever thought I would like a vegetable tomato drink... but I love this! I always use this to make bloody marys or as a breakfast drink. It is so filling, slightly spicy, and tastes so good. It has so many different flavors in it, but they all go together so well. It is not too thick and not too thin. You dont feel like you are just drinking tomato juice..... you can taste all the different seasonings.
Caylin Y.
Grove city, OH
I absolutely love it I could drink it for days. Good thing it’s healthy.😂🤣 it has a great taste and the right texture and it personally tastes better than knock offs of it. I would recommend this to anybody
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
V8 has been a drink that I have pushed myself to finish because it is good for me and my body. The taste is unique but it provides all of the vitamins & nutrients that my body needs. I do recommend to others who want a healthy drink that isn't sweet or carbonated. It is also good for people that have a problem with consuming vegetables. This vegetable drink is equal to a 1 serving of vegetables. Must drink daily.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Love this to drink by itself for an extra jump of vegetables in your everyday diet or as the perfect addition to a Bloody Mary! It’s perfect and doesn’t require anything else, except alcohol of course!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you drink it plain or do you add hot sauce and worcheshire to it?
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
Do they make a v8 with low sodium
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
Do your kids love V8 I did and my son does but my daughter does not
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly do these taste like? I know it's a vegetable drink and what not but I've always been to hesitant to buy it. But I've been told it tastes really good... just don't wanna buy it if I'm not going to like it!
Brianna N.
Anyone else still get smacked in the head because they should have had a V8?

Amazon