BY V8 #58 in Juice

The original V8 juice! This uniquely satisfying blend of vegetable juice is an excellent source of Vitamins A & C and helps you get 2 servings of vegetables in every delicious 8 oz. glass for your balanced lifestyle. All this for 50 calories per serving and 1/3 the sugar of orange juice! *V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice has no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Available in seven different-sized containers: 12, 32, 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5, 11.5 and 46 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, becaus...2 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
V8 is my absolute favorite drink when it comes down to it. I love the taste of it and how “healthy” it makes me feel when drinking it.

If you don’t like tomatoes or carrots, this is not the drink for you. I think it has a very distinctive taste of both tomatoes and carrots.

You can use this in almost anything, including Bloody Marys (which is my favorite way to use it) and it turns out fabulous.

This is a little bit on the thicker side - think - vegetable smoothie and has a slight bitter taste as well.

Would recommend to anyone if you LIKE vegetables, check it out. If not, steer far clear from it!
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
70 calories gives you your daily dose and energy. Most people never think it’s the perfect ingredient to use in chili , sauce ,soups ,stews . Crock pot recipe 2 bottles of 12oz original V8 original ,4 chicken breasts ,1/cup hot sauce mild medium hot which ever you prefer 1 envelope of knorrs ranch dip and 1 can of Budweiser beer . Add all ingredients in crockpot low 8 hours high 4 hours remove and shred chicken and thicken your sauce using flour and corn starch. Serve over white rice or pasta
Bryn N.
I really love classic V8. It has so many nutrients in it, without being crazy high-cal like many other juices. The biggest thing to watch for us sodium, which it has a ton of (and the lie sodium V8 doesn't taste very good, in my opinion), but I don't really watch my sodium, so it's not a huge deal to me.
Fancy G.
The juice is disgusting , it taste just like what the bottle says it would ,but i completely disregarded it . If you’re looking for vegetable base for any of your smoothies this is perfect for you ! but if you’re intentions are to buy it to drink & enjoy .
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
I absolutely love this stuff. I love tomato juice, but no one does it like V8. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants more tomato juice in their diet. Great flavor, I sometimes add pepper to it just to add a little kick but it doesn’t need it.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
My husband loves these as a quick snack on the go. I took one star off because I am not a fan of vegetable juice but my husband is a picky eater and he can’t get enough! The price is good for how many you get. Also great to pack in lunches as a healthier alternative to fruit juice.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
V8 Tomato juice is the best! It’s so good and good for you! Many great sizes to choose from and I always purchase mine at Walmart at ( what I think ) is a great price! Great any time of day. I would definitely recommend picking some up.
Samantha T.
Seattle
This tomato juice is so smooth and has a great taste. I buy this all the time to drink plain or I mix it in with a light beer. It’s affordable and even better when I see that it’s at Costco. I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
It’s no wonder that I love bloody Mary’s. I love v8 original. It’s so delicious. I like the spicy one as well. Packaging is good. I could drink this every day. I’ll definitely be buying it again. And I’d recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer Q.
I can not stress enough how much I strongly dislike this juice. It has an awe full garlicky taste and I just can’t get myself to drink the tomato juice down. I will not be recommending or buying this product ever again
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you drink it plain or do you add hot sauce and worcheshire to it?
Morgan M.
Powell, OH
Do they make a v8 with low sodium
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
Do your kids love V8 I did and my son does but my daughter does not
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly do these taste like? I know it's a vegetable drink and what not but I've always been to hesitant to buy it. But I've been told it tastes really good... just don't wanna buy it if I'm not going to like it!
Brianna N.
Anyone else still get smacked in the head because they should have had a V8?