BY V8

For more than 75 years, V8 Vegetable Juice has provided easy ways to help you get the powerful vegetable nutrition you need everyday. V8 juice is the delicious daily habit that supports a balanced lifestyle! The original V8 juice! This uniquely... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I LOVE V8!! It has been forever since I have had some! I know what I’m picking up the next time I go grocery shopping! I feel like I’m drinking all the vitamins I need for the day! I feel energized after!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This makes some the best bloody Mary's. I always buy it in the van because the can is so cheap and usually you never use all the tomatoe juice so I don't mind just leaving it at the party. Add this some spices and vodka and you are good to go
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I love to heat this up and add a little salt to it before i drink it. I dont eat a whole lot of vegeatables in my diet so this is my go to so i can ensure im getting decent nutrition.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
While these aren't the best tasting juices to add to caesar's and other cocktails, I love them because they're healthy, and have more than the daily allowance of vegetables needed in them.
Haleigh G.
If you don't like tomatoes, this one is not for you. They're only 30 calories, but they have a full serving of veggies in them! They taste amazing to me, but I love tomatoes.
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
I just really love the original v8 juice. I like a lot of the other flavors and products the v8 offers but I always come back to the original.
Madison L.
Bronx , NY
One of my favorite vegetable drinks. I love using this for Bloody Marys as well. I would always keep this stocked at my bar.
Natalie L.
Modesto, CA
I usually drink V-8 in my micheladas drinks and once in awhile I'll take a sip not really my fab but goes well with Michelada
therese n.
Quincy, IL
This is my go to juice to make the best vegetable soup ever. I do not just drink it plain I use it in other receipts as well
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
I drank this every single day of my pregnancy with my daughter. I still love it so much. It is so freaking perfect