V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Ryan S.V8 100% Vegetable Juice Original uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY V8

V8® Original 100% Vegetable Juice.
30 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
1 full serving of vegetables†.
6-5.5 fl. oz. (163ml) cans. see more...

• Does it taste good ?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?2 Answers
  • Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
Very yummy! Love that it is 100% vegetable juice. Whenever I get lazy to eat my veggies, this is the perfect substitute for it, by just drinking it. It can get pricey, but depends on where you get yours from. This is the simple version of juicing that is ready for you to drink if you were ever in a hurry to get to places, this is a great option.
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
What a great way to get your veggies whether you are sitting at home or work or in the car. It quenches your thirst and makes you healthy with a great flavor.

I use the big bottle when I make chili which adds a wonderful flavor. Hey moms kids won't even realize its good for them!
Becca Y.
Mona, UT
These are really good! They get all your vegetables and fruits in for one day all at once! I haven't tasted anything else like this, plus they are affordable and a really great value! I would recommend these to anyone who wants to be healthy while drinking something really tasty
Jillian M.
Calhan
I have a hard time getting in all my veggies so sometimes I buy the small cans of V8. I haven't ever bought any other brands so I don't know how they compare. I have bought them numerous times, but I get tired of them fairly easily. They are best at room temperature.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
this is a really great juice! i don't like tomato juice by itself, but the ingredients in this makes it taste really good!! it just needs to be a little cheaper or on sale more often. i have never bought other brands, but i would definantly try this again!!
Tara M.
Foodie Expert
I have a V8 every morning. Two servings of vegetables in an 11 oz can. Perfect way to help get enough veggies in for your day. I'm not a fan of tomatoes, but very cold I can get this down no problem.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I drink one of these for lunch everyday! It is very filling and you get two servings of vegetables! Veggies are hard for me to get so this is super helpful. Tastes great warm with a grilled cheese!
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
LOVE v8! These are the best for breakfast or even for bloody marys! They have great flavor and they arent too watery like other vegetable juice brands. The sodium is a little high though,.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
They are afordable and great for lunches and are healthy for the kids and we take them to school and work, great taste
Maggie G.
Bronx, NY
Love this tomatoe juice especially the low sodium one. When I was pregnant this is all I wanted and had to have.
Stephanie H.
Does this type of juice come in different flavors, because to my vegetables blended to make juice does not sounds very good?
Serenity M.
What is your favorite recipe to use V8 in?
Leah g.