BY V8

Low Sodium Spicy Hot 100% Vegetable Juice provides you with 2 servings of vegetables in every nutritious 8 oz. glass with three-quarters less sodium than regular Spicy Hot V8 juice*. Plus, it has that zesty kick your taste buds crave and also an excellent source of potassium. Diets containing foods that are a good source of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke. Best of all, it’s only 50 calories per glass.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavoring, Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid.

Sara H.
Bloomsburg
This is absolutely delicious and tastes like the regular V8.  I don't like the salt content in the original V8 and the low sodium flavors are just as delicious but without all the salt.  Additionally, there isn't an increase in carbs, fat, sugar, etc. to make up for the decreased salt content.  Less salt, same wonderful taste!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Love the flavor of this. Just the right amount of spicy. Good alone or as Bloody Mary mix! I love that V8 is health conscious and has a low sodium content juice. I am a repeat customer
Sylvia V.
Pueblo, CO
Of all the V8 Juice jugs that they offer, I always aim for the original and the spicy hot. Maybe its just because I prefer hot and spicy things over everything else but also because i value my vegetable intake. This juice has such a vibrant flavor its almost indescribable, the easiest way to say this is simply that I love it!
Andi P.
Menifee, CA
The exact spice I was craving, all while getting my daily fill of fruits and veggies. Spicy V8 is great alongside any kind of meal or as a small pick-me-up in the middle of the day. It contains the right amount of spice as to not mask the delicious flavor of V8.
Jessica B.
The taste of this product is great, I can only handle it in small glasses though. Though it is a bit thick, it's packed with ingredients and worth the price you pay for it. Definitely worth a try, especially if you like a kick from your tomato juice.
Mariah H.
Fort Smith, AR
I really like the spicy V8 tomato juice for the days I really want a kick! Not too spicy that it's no longer enjoyable, but just enough to make it more exciting than the regular. This kind is fine warm or cold, while I prefer the original cold.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Ew ew ew why would they have a spicy drink like really who wants that. Yes it's affordable but ew first off the taste is just weird and the after taste is even worst. I wouldn't recommend this particular drink but I like V8.
D H.
Chattanooga, TN
It had the right amount of spice that wasn't too hot, and the tomato was spot on. I would highly recommend to those that really like V8 Tomato Juice and want a little something extra. The consistency and texture wasn't any different from the original V8.
Crystal K.
I bought this to try because of the lower sodium but it was not good! It looks the same as the other one. It's also the same price but not the same taste! It was my first and last time buying this!
Emmy M.
Albuquerque, NM
Really yummy to mix it with other drinks to make a spicy cocktail if you're into a little kick for your drink, this is best used to be mixed in but only if you really love hot and spicy drinks if not then this isn't for you

Walmart