V8 100% Vegetable Juice Low Sodium - 6 CT uploaded by Judith C.

BY V8

V8® Original Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice.
70 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
2 full servings of vegetables†.
140 mg sodium or less per 8 fl. oz.
6-11.5 fl. oz. (340 ml) cans. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brennan S.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
I prefer a can of this over a serving of vegetables. I am also not too fond of unnecessary salt, so I prefer the taste of the Low Sodium over the original variety. I have I used V8 in getting my recommended in take of vegetables when I was dieting and it really helped in that process. I was able to lose 50 lbs. and it was partly thanks to V8.
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these small cans of V8, I bring one to work every day. Starts my morning off right. The flavor is great, you really can't tell that they are low sodium. They do not lack in flavor at all. I like the size and packaging, very convenient. I've even used these to make cocktails, and they were delish.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of tomatoes so when I think of v8 I think of tomato juice. To my surprise it actually taste great. It's good to take chilled on the go. I like the fact that it has low sodium. That's a plus and I would try more v8 products because I like the taste of vegetable juice.
Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I have got both my immediate family and my own family to drink this. My man takes this to lunch every day and I don't have to worry about him eating his vegetables or his sodium intake. I love the taste of this and try to drink it daily.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
My kids love V8 and I feel good about them consuming something healthy. The low sodium option is nice because it provides the nutrients found in the 8 veggies, without the added salt. This is a staple on our grocery list.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good!!!! I reccomend to everyone especially those who don't like eating vegetables. I think these are a really good way to ensure vegetable intake. These juices are very healthy and worth every penny
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Foodie Expert
Love these! They are still great tasting even despite the lower sodium! I would recommend these to anyone who loves the regular V8 juice! You don't need the extra sodium because these still taste great!
Calli B.
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I actually love classic V8! It always makes me feel healthier, like drinking a salad! The flavor is great and it's easy to find anywhere. The only way it could be better is if it were freshly juiced!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
My husband drinks this one almost everyday. It the perfect drink and makes you full when there is no time for a meal during the day. Keeps you going. The flavor is good. I def recommend it to others.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Buffalo, NY
I love this juice! Good alone but even better with some vodka to make a Bloody Mary. I prefer these small cans over the larger bottles because I don't waste any juice that way