V8 100% Vegetable Juice Low Sodium - 6 CT uploaded by Judith C.

BY V8

V8® Original Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice.
70 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
2 full servings of vegetables†.
140 mg sodium or less per 8 fl. oz.
6-11.5 fl. oz. (340 ml) cans. see more...

Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I love love love this product!! It is so wonderful and inexpensive!!! It wIll truly make you happy. I would recommend to anyone who loves to do this and who like stuff that isn’t expensive!!merry Christmas
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
These are so yummy!!! And so great for getting your daily dose of veggies in, which is super important for pregnant women like myself. It's a perfect sized can and I buy these almost every week!
Samantha D.
Mooresville, NC
The v8 just tasted like the van. I like that it felt cooler when I drank it, but it just had a very metallic flavor. Would maybe work in a Bloody Mary but on its own it was pretty gross.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Are used to drink V-8 all the time it’s an easy way to get your servings of your vegetables in and it also has a lot of vitamins this option is great because the low sodium is important because anything tomato-based always has very high sodium
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
We love v8 juice in our house! It's a great on the go break fast or perfect for veggie soup even great for an after work cocktail! You can use it everyday! And get vitamins! What's not to love?
Amy S.
I love this product. I bring these to work and drink them for lunch. It counts as one serving of vegetable. I rarely eat any vegetables so it’s nice knowing I’m drinking something healthy yet tasty!
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
I much prefer the V-8 energy drinks but these are great as well very healthy great packaging and great for on the go and this is probably the best brand you can get it went well over my expectations.. we buy these a lot
Brittany C.
mars hill, ME
this juice was ok, it wasn't my favorite. not as good flavor as the original. it was my first time trying it and I don't think I will buy it again. it was not too expensive.
Katie F.
Flemington, WV
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! V8 is one of my all time favorite drinks! If you're someone that eats a lot but can't help it then drink V8 ! Tastes amazing, fills you up, is very healthy for you, you get your vegetables without even realizing it!
Molly H.
Lincoln, NE
The perfect weight watchers snack! I love that I am getting vegetables without having to cut any up! The flavor is good and its not to chemical tasting! I always pack these for road trips or when visiting family when I don't know what kind of eating options there will be!