V8 100% Vegetable Juice Low Sodium - 6 CT uploaded by Judith C.

BY V8

V8® Original Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice.
70 calories per can.
From concentrate with added ingredients.
2 full servings of vegetables†.
140 mg sodium or less per 8 fl. oz.
6-11.5 fl. oz. (340 ml) cans. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha D.
Statesville, NC
The v8 just tasted like the van. I like that it felt cooler when I drank it, but it just had a very metallic flavor. Would maybe work in a Bloody Mary but on its own it was pretty gross.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Are used to drink V-8 all the time it’s an easy way to get your servings of your vegetables in and it also has a lot of vitamins this option is great because the low sodium is important because anything tomato-based always has very high sodium
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
These are so yummy!!! And so great for getting your daily dose of veggies in, which is super important for pregnant women like myself. It's a perfect sized can and I buy these almost every week!
Amy S.
I love this product. I bring these to work and drink them for lunch. It counts as one serving of vegetable. I rarely eat any vegetables so it’s nice knowing I’m drinking something healthy yet tasty!
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
I much prefer the V-8 energy drinks but these are great as well very healthy great packaging and great for on the go and this is probably the best brand you can get it went well over my expectations.. we buy these a lot
Molly H.
Lincoln, NE
The perfect weight watchers snack! I love that I am getting vegetables without having to cut any up! The flavor is good and its not to chemical tasting! I always pack these for road trips or when visiting family when I don't know what kind of eating options there will be!
Shelby K.
Decatur, IL
Love this vegetable juice! Anytime I have a craving for tomatoes I'll grab a can of V8 vegetable juice and it curbs my cravings. I like the low sodium just as much as the original. I can't really tell a difference.
Ginger B.
anderson, SC
I am diabetic so I drink this to get all my veggies and vegetables . I would recommend this to anyone if they need to get there minerals and vitamins in one drink . Would recommend to anyone especially if you drink it cod are on ice
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
My Oldest son loves V8 juice but will not eat anything with tomato sauce. But he loves these v8 juices he even carries them in his lunch. My husband loves them too.
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
V8!!! Ahh oh how I love a cold V8! It's so refreshing and good! I always have this product in my refrigerator!! The flavors are so tasty! I think the V8 original is perfect the way it is! I'll always buy V8products!