V8® 100% Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice uploaded by Kelly t.V8® 100% Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice uploaded by Dusty K.V8® 100% Spicy Hot Vegetable Juice uploaded by Stephanie Q.

BY V8 #96 in Juice

V8 Spicy Hot 100% Vegetable Juice provides 2 servings of vegetables in every nutritious 8-ounce glass with a zesty kick taste buds will crave. And, it has 50 calories per serving.

Available in five different-sized containers: 12, 46 and 64-ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5 and 11.5-ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid.

Buy on Target*
Brittney M.
First off, I crave bloody mary on a daily. I grew up drinking tomato juice but this stuff is the next level up. Just the right amount kick of spice. I could drink there all the time. Only down fall is that there is a lot a salt in it. But it is what is better than some other stuff that a person drinks.
Brittney M.
I love this stuff!!! First off my achocal choice is a bloody mary.. and back story when my mom was pregnant with me, she has a thing for bloody mary to, but obviously couldn't drink it. So she end up drinking this stuff.. Long story short the apple didn't fall from the tree. And I crave tomato juice on the daily. This stuff could be hotter but it does have a kick. Just have to have be careful seeing as there is a lot salt in but there much worth things a person could be drinking. I could drink the whole bottle in a day that I buy it.
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
I used to use this in my Bloody Marys and it gave the perfect extra kick! This is relatively cheap and I’ve never been disappointed. This is also perfect all by itself. I grab this whenever I need a little bit of spice. So good and good for you.
Samantha F.
Kansas City, MO
Throw some ice in a glass, pour the juice, you have a perfect serving a veggies with a small baby kick! Always tastes amazing straight out of the bottle but also Versatel! Add tequila and lime, or beer and your set for a fun weekend!
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Omg love this stuff. I prefer the can. I cannot explain it but it tastes better in the can lol. My son loves this stuff too and as picky as he is this makes me feel like he's getting some vegetables.
Brooklyn B.
It's kinda like drinking cold but spicy tomato juice. I'm just not into it. But it does have a lot of health benefits and is a great price if you're trying to include more vegetables in your diet.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
So Ill admit I do not like to just drink this I love to cook with it.  It makes a great base for multiple dishes.  The flavor is so spot on that i do not have to add a ton of spices.  I love that it adds a kick that even the kids like.  I highly recommend looking at what all you can do with the V8 100% Spicy Hot juice!
Melissa M.
Sometimes I have a weird craving for tomato juice and this fills it. The spicy flavor makes it less sweet than the normal one .. and it makes a really good mix for bloody Mary’s
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I love this stuff! I drink this straight, I love the way it tastes and that little bit of spice is amazing. It’s also amazing in bloody Mary’s! I love my bloodys extra spicy!! Definitely recommend this product!
Emily L.
De soto
This has to be an absolute favorite of mine. I used to get the normal V8's then add hot sauce to it until I learned they made these! It is the perfect balance of spicy to sweet veggies. It's so good for you as well. Some Poole may be turned off by the salt contents but I actually have a low salt problem so it works for me.