BY V8

V8 Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice gives you 2 servings of vegetables in every nutritious 8-ounce glass with two-thirds less sodium than regular V8 100% Vegetable juice.* It’s also an excellent source of potassium. Diets containing foods that are a good source of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.

Available in four different-sized containers: 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5 and 11.5 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Chloride, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Aktar S.
New Jersey
I've been drinking this since I was a little girl. It is very nice and it tastes amazing. At first I was a bit sketchy but later on it wasn't that bad. It is a great flavor and it is very healthy for you. I would love to recommend this to people who are in a juice cleanse.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I love this vegetable juice. It comes in cans too I believe but the jug is good too. It makes it really easy to get your daily veggies in. I enjoy the taste but I have also heard people say that they do not
Monica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely love this drink. It definitely gives me the amount of vegetables I need in a glass. And it taste just like vegetable soup so that's definitely a huge plus. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a nice and healthy juice option, but I gotta say that although the low sodium option is better for you the taste is definitely not as good. Overall though I like V8.
sharon s.
Can you say bloody Mary's ;) you can't go wrong with v8 juice. I also use it in cooking. Add a splash to your salsa as well to give an extra tomato flavor
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Well you shoulda had a V-8!!Talk about feeling a vitamin boost!!And the sea salt and clam flavor is the best thing I've ever tasted in my life!
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Es uno de mis jugos favoritos, si se le siente el sabor de los vegetale, es sabroso y para ser jugo de vegetal esta bastante bueno.
Casey P.
Leitchfield, KY
I always drink v8 vegetable juice when I am sick it makes my body feel better and more refreshed after I drink it it taste so good!
Amber H.
Im so happy that there is a low sodium option! I've loved V8 juice since I was a little girl, and now my family loves it too!
Billy B.
Richmond
I drink a cup of V8 Vegetable Juice every day. It's a great way to make sure I get the right amount of vegetables daily.