V8 100% Original Low Sodium Vegetable Juice uploaded by Judith Z.V8 100% Original Low Sodium Vegetable Juice uploaded by Jennifred W.V8 100% Original Low Sodium Vegetable Juice uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY V8

V8 Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice gives you 2 servings of vegetables in every nutritious 8-ounce glass with two-thirds less sodium than regular V8 100% Vegetable juice.* It’s also an excellent source of potassium. Diets containing foods that are a good source of potassium and low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.

Available in four different-sized containers: 46 and 64 ounce plastic bottles; and 5.5 and 11.5 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Chloride, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid.

• How are these? I'm more of a fruit flavor person, but I n...2 Answers
  • I like V8 juice! =) probably because I love drinking anyt...3 Answers
  • Has anyone cooked with it? I use it for soup sometimes bu...1 Answers
g V.
I love v8 and I love the low sodium v8 the most. The downfall of v8 was always the sodium but the low sodium has so much less but the taste doesn’t suffer because of it. I drink it often with my breakfast and it just makes me feel good knowing I get a full serving of vegetables when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to shove my face full of veggies.
Nicole T.
I love V8 juice. Thanks to my mom who has been drinking it since I was a kid. I love tomatoes so it's no wonder I'd love V8 tomatoes juice too. I love the tiny little cans because they are convenient to take on the go. They are made with good quality products and it tastes so fresh. I love the thickness and it tastes like fresh pureed tomatoes. I love sprinkling it with some pepper and a splah of lemon juice and having a bloody Mary is always a treat. Makes you think your drinking healthy! This is the only tomatoes juice I will drink and I totally reccomend it V8 100% Original Low Sodium Vegetable Juice
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
I have always loved V8 drink since i love tomato’s so much. It’s always so good to me and also is a little filler when i need something super quick. I’ve drank this since i was a little girl and still love it!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Ever since I was a kid I loved V8. It’s such an easy way to make sure you’re getting all your daily veggies. It has a very smooth taste and it’s just easy to drink. I do like the plastic bottles more because I think the can gives the juice a little weird taste. Even my kids like to drink and that all by itself is a blessing.
Mandy T.
Lititz
High in sodium so we actually purchase the mini cans (5.5 oz). Great taste and makes it easy to get in a veggie serving quickly and on the go!
The cans are soooo convenient!
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
The v8 just tasted like the van. I like that it felt cooler when I drank it, but it just had a very metallic flavor. Would maybe work in a Bloody Mary but on its own it was pretty gross.
Maggie R.
Girard
I always feel like a grandma when I drink this but I love it. It is a great on the go out the door drink to take along. One glass equals a serving of veggies. I think it tastes good and the texture is not to think. I find it to be very affordable and I always have this on the shopping list.
Sravani B.
Good sources of all the vitamins from this natural vegetable extract. We need to have veggies on the daily basis. So this option of drinking rhe juice is the best option to keep us healthy. I like the taste of it and never gave up drinking this on daily basis
Brittany C.
I LOVE V8 Alone, that may be strange but it is sooooo good. Also great in bloody Mary's - obv. Plus if you have a few too many drinks the night before it's always a great boost from a hangover. They come in convenient little cans so you can just grab and go.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
This tomato juice tastes great! Rich with flavor, healthy, and so yummy! It's amazing when you add salt and pepper to it. And it goes perfectly with pizza. I just wish the cans were a little smaller because that is a lot of juice which I cannot ever finish and have to throw out sometimes.
Jennifer M.
I like V8 juice! =) probably because I love drinking anything that is good for my body. This is one of my favorite besides the organic juice I actually make with the juice machine. This juice contains right amount of daily vegetable/fruits intake for me!
Cassie H.
How are these? I'm more of a fruit flavor person, but I need something I can take on the go that gives me some nutrition!
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
Has anyone cooked with it? I use it for soup sometimes but anyone else?