V8 100% Original High Fiber Vegetable Juice uploaded by Tracy S.

BY V8

Now, you can enjoy our heart-healthy, delicious blend of vegetable juices with added dietary fiber. High Fiber V8 100% Vegetable Juice is a delicious way to increase your dietary fiber intake. Each 8 ounce glass contains 5g of fiber – that’s 20% of the Recommended Daily Value! You also get 2 full servings of vegetables with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Resistant Maltodextrin, Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Corn Oil, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring.

Buy on Walmart*
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Best v8 by far! I absolutely love the taste that I get from this juice. I like to drink it during winter for some reason I really enjoy it during the cold times.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
V8 has helped me so much in my health journey. I have rare stomach conditions that make it hard for me to get and absorb the proper amount of nutrients and drinking V8 on a regular basis lets me feel as ease that I'm doing something for my body.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I've always been a big fan of V8 and I can remember my mom using it for cooking even when I was younger. It's great for making drinks and I even use it in my soups and cooking! It's super affordable and the flavor is great. I 100% recommend V8 vegetable juice to others.
Gery E.
Miami
i used to drink v8 when i was a kid and i loved it but last week i buied the high fiber original 100% vegetable juice and it tasted everything except for vegetable.
Iris F.
Eagle Pass, TX
This V8 juice is so tasty. It has a lot of flavors in it and it is very healthy. When you need some type of energy boost, I recommend drinking this one because it helps eliminate any junk from your system and you feel better instantly. Ladies benefit.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
This is the best vegetable juice out there, it is a 100% juice which is something you have to look for in the lable. Just because it says juice, does not mean it is.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
They original V-8 juice is always the best and it's good for you and if you knew your veggies is really delicious but make sure you get the one with low-sodium because the Other ones are good too from v8 juice
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
This V8 juice is so delicious. I have enjoyed this juice for years. It meets my expectation. It comes in easy to carry aluminum cans. The flavor is very good. I would recommend this juice product to others.
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
I have never been a fan of vegetables since I was a kid. My mom would make me sit at the dinner table all night until I ate my veggies but I just ended up sitting there all night until she gave up. V8 was introduced to me when I was a teen and I was hesitant to try it at first but gave it a go. I honestly did not expect it to taste so great. The flavors go so well together and I love that it is in a juice form so I can drink it and not see the veggies I hate to eat. I would try this in all the flavors that appeal to me and recommend this to anyone who hates veggies as much as I do. Give it a try and let me know what you all think.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
V8 juice is great. I love it in the morning with my healthy breakfast, or with brunch as a mix for some bloody marys. This juice is so good and so healthy.