BY V8

V8 Essential Antioxidants 100% Vegetable Juice makes a good thing even better by combining the powerful antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. It is the perfect blend that provides 2 full servings of vegetables in every glass with no sugar added and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Beta Carotene, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavoring, Zinc Gluconate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart*
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I love using this tomato juice because it has a spicy flavor to it and i can use it on special drinks or when i make cócteles de camaron its a really go taste to it and the price is just write
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
I think that V8 is one of the freshest and healthiest “green” drinks I’ve ever had. I love the packaging, the style of the drink and then of course the way it tastes like you’re drinking veggies straight from the garden. This is perfect for a quench thirster on a hot day. I prefer over Gatorade
Giovanny D.
I remember when I was little I never wanted to eat my veggies and the only way to trick me into eating them was my mom telling me this was juice. Surprisingly, the flavor is actually really good. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn’t like eating veggies, with this, you get al the nutrients without actually having to actually chew them.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
By far my favorite juice! I love having a glass of this in the morning to get my serving of vegetables. It's very affordable in my grocery store. It met all of my expectations when it came to taste, affordability, etc. I always purchase this juice on my grocery store visits.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
It is strong of vegetable for my boyfriend. He loves it than I do. I have to buy again for him, and a little force myself for health again lol. It is good taste. Yes I recommend for every people who want be health. Or people who love beer can be mixed with this vegetable juice. :)
Ross D.
Vicksburg, MS
Love this juice! It keeps me going in the morning, it's one of the best pick-me-ups when I'm tired and also goes great with sandwiches. V8 is the BEST brand that creates juice in this sense, other brands just don't quite compare. However, it would be a bit better if there was a bit less sodium in it. It is wonderful on its own. I recommend this to anyone that's dieting, and/or is looking to lose a bit of weight.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
It tastes like ketchup. I used to love it when I was a kid but this is not something I would choose to drink by any means. It is great that it is packed with nutrients, however since it is a liquid the absorption rate for nutrients will not be very high. For that reason I'd rather vegetables instead of drinking something that is not very appetizing.
Josie S.
Huntington, WV
I like to use this V8 and the spicy in my chili as it gives it so much flavor! I also like to dink it alone! It is a good price and you get a lot for that price. I buy this product a lot and I recommend for others because you can use it in many many different recipes as well as having a healthy drink!
Amanda G.
murray, KY
we love v8 in our house and it's a great snack for the kids. I also use it in cooking. I buy these cans so it stays fresh and doesn't take up as much room in fridge. add it to soups or chili and it tastes great.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
If you're trying to make shrimp cocktail, this is a good tomato juice, it is affordable and easy to work with. It has a good amount of flavor & it made my expectations because kids can eat it too, and enjoy their cocktail!
Bronwyn F.
ALBANY, GA
Where can I buy this in bulk?