BY V8

V8 Vegetable Juice-11.5 oz, 24 pk see more...

• Has anyone made bloody Mary's with v8 juice?7 Answers
  • Do they make a v8 with low sodium 38 Answers
  • Do you drink it plain or do you add hot sauce and worcheshire to it? 77 Answers
V8
  • "I love the taste enough that I changed to drinking the low sodium version, but wouldn't recommend the regular to anybody, especially those with high blood pressure" in 32 reviews
  • "Now, I've tried other tomato juices and this is the only one that I've bought over and over, its a lot smoother and not really thick like some juices out there, and even if you like them a bit salter, just a pinch of salt into the drink its amazing, I like to add salt and pepper and shake well, then pour over ice, its amazing!" in 23 reviews
  • "A really good way to drink it also is to make it into a virgin Bloody Mary, just mix it with pickles and pickle juice, green olives with a drop of olive juice, a couple shakes of Worchester." in 22 reviews
  • "And I have a daughter that doesnt eat fruits or veggies so this is a great way for me to get her to have her daily servings" in 16 reviews
  • "It’s been around since 1933, and the 100% vegetable juice contains juices of tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, spinach and watercress." in 16 reviews
Jo M.
Jo M.
I am one of those weird people that drinks tomato juice... just as is. I guess it's a childhood thing, as my dad would always make a glass and pour salt in it as a way to replenish his electrolytes after working on the construction yard for 16 hours a day, and I would sit in his lap and sip here and there to enjoy it with him. Consistently the best tomato juice on the market, and I use it for drinking, but also for cooking things like veggie soup! I'll never buy another brand of tomato juice but V8
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I have enjoyed V8 ever since I was a kid. Tomato juice is one of those products that people seem to either love or hate. V8 is so rich and thick that it is completely satisfying when you drink it. Other brands can be watery or lack the flavor of this brand. Watch out for salt content though. V8 tends to be higher in sodium than other brands from what I've heard. Still, If you're looking for a premium tomato juice, this is the brand you should pick.
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
V8 original tomato/veggie juice is one of those things that every once in a while I will crave and get on a kick of drinking. I don't always keep it in the house because it's a little expensive and I typically stick to water. My favorite things about V8 classic is the taste, smoothness, and health benefits from getting healthy nutrients in it. I don't know anyone who doesn't know of V8 but I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't, to at least try.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious drink for my gestational diabetes. I had a hard time finding low carb drinks that were flavorful and a good source of vitamins since I am pregnant with GD. This juice is/was a life saver!!! Great source of Vitamin C and 2 full servings of veggies makes me feel better that I'm putting something good in me!!! Consistent buyer now!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Greeneville, TN
Love V8 tomato juice, I always get a random craving for it and V8 always does the job. Always strong tasteful juice that leaves you wanting more. The prices are great, and always a wonderful quality. Love being able to find this anywhere I stop at, will always recommend this product
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
This has been around for years and for good reason. It's tasty and a great way to get some added vegetables in your diet. I remember my parents having this to drink and now it's a staple in my home. I hope my teenage daughter will some day like it!
It's tasty and filling!
Katoreya W.
Katoreya W.
Tampa, FL
People need a balance of fruits and vegeatables. When you do not have time to cook a balanced meal you can wash down your supplements and vitamins with V8.It is a nice consistency and has a wonderful flavor. A great way to get in some vitamins, fruit and veggies.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Foodie Expert
Oh, man! If I had one option of what to drink for the rest of my life it'd probably be V8. I've always loved it as a kid and am a purist when it comes to which kind. I like the fruit juice versions as well but will always have the original version in my fridge.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
SeaTac, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm not really sure how they manage to make what is essentially tomato juice taste so good, but they do. I drink a v8 and i feel like I've done something really great for the day. Like no matter what else happens, I did that right. Go v8!
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
I have been drinking this since I was a kid. I enjoy the rich and thickness of the juice itself. The taste is also very good. It contains a lot of sodium which makes me drink less of it now, but I would buy a V8 from time to time.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you drink it plain or do you add hot sauce and worcheshire to it?
Morgan M.
Do your kids love V8 I did and my son does but my daughter does not
Josie M.
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
What exactly do these taste like? I know it's a vegetable drink and what not but I've always been to hesitant to buy it. But I've been told it tastes really good... just don't wanna buy it if I'm not going to like it!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else still get smacked in the head because they should have had a V8?