V7 Elite 128GB 2.5

V7 Elite 128GB 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive

BY V7

V7 Elite 128GB 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive: 128GB capacity Holds 85,000 photos, 36,000 songs or 67 hours of HD video SATA III interface (backwards compatible with SATA II) 6 Gbps transfer rates (3 Gbps with SATA II) Compatible with laptops and desktops see more...

• How many photos do you think you can store on here? 6 Answers
  • I've been looking to buy an ssd for my Laptop has any eve...10 Answers
  • How much does this cost and how great of quality is it?4 Answers
V7 Elite 128GB 2.5
V7 Elite 128GB 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 2
If you want any computer to load everything 20x faster. Then buy a ssd. It is so fast, it's like going from Windows 95 to windows 10. It can make any computer shine. Even if the laptop is a craptop. I swear the performance in a SSD will blow your mind!
Anthony O.
Hyde Park, NY
This is a SSD hard drive so not much can be said other than it's good. It does what it's meant to and doesn't die on you after awhile. May be a little pricey but you get what you pay for I guess.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Solid state drive or ssd are modern day storage for high speed laptops though they are not as fast as flash drives on macs ssd gives decent performance. They used to be costly but nowadays you can buy them cheap most laptops offer decent upgrades to ssd
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
V7 Elite Solid State is the only way to go! Small, sleek looking hard drive that will hold TONS of data. Whether it be pictures, song or even video the V7 Elite is just the tool for the job. Did I mention the transfer rate? You will not be disappointed in any part of this little gem.
Jennifer M.
I purchased it to store my photos in it. Definetley small enough to store away and keep really important things on it apart from your laptop which can get lost or stolen.
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Hey I hope it comes back tomorrow and please follow us and please follow back I would love to see it again and follow us on twitter and thanks to the great app for app app for free app for app free app app great app app
JoJo Z.
This is great to have as a photographer to store all of my photographs in instead of taking up loads of disk space on my computer
Mart M.
This ssd is easy to install and I can boot my programs way faster now that I swapped it for my 1TB hard drive .
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Muero por uno de estos!!!!!!! Para poder guardar todos mi documentos y todos mis vídeos sin llenar la pc!
Kylar O.
Great drive !! Boots up pretty fast and it's better than the other one I had previously ! A good choice
Jairo M.
Hemet, CA
I've been looking to buy an ssd for my Laptop has any ever used this brand before?
Alyssa C.
Lawrence, KS
How many photos do you think you can store on here?
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
How much does this cost and how great of quality is it?
Megan B.
Doraville, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
I need to transfer my photos from one computer to another is this what I need?
Diana C.
Paterson, NJ
No Idea About This! How Does It Work??