V-Tech VTech Safe & Sound® Owl Digital Video Baby Monitor with Pan & Tilt Camera VM344

BY V TECH

Kathleen C.
Concord, NC
This has been overall a great monitor. Only problem is occasionally it will lose connection with the monitor and we have to unplug and plug it back up but we don't realize until after we leave the baby in the room so that's tough. But it's been much better than a Motorola we used to have!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I absolutely love this monitor! We received it from our baby shower as a gift and fell in love. You can use it as a camera and sound to hear your baby when they cry, move etc. This monitor also features a "talk" button in which you press and can talk to your baby through it. We always say "its okay go back to sleep"
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We absolutely love this monitor! Quality is great. We've had it for about a year now (little one is a yr) and have had no issues. Charge holds for a 8 hrs continuous use. Some people said their child was afraid of the red eyes in the owl during night vision, but since we started using this very early on our little one has no problem with it. It has clear picture, you can talk through the monitor and it is not connected to wifi so there aren't any worries of someone intercepting and invading your privacy. Would recommend and would purchase again if needed.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I love that it's not connected to the internet so I never have to worry about my child's safety. He loves waking up to the owl ..its like he knows we are watching from it. My only problems with the product is mine tends not hold charge for more then 2 hours which gets a bit annoying and the cam. Has a habit of jumping from night to day view which tends to freak me out sometimes cause I don't expect it. Overall I can see and know my baby is safe and that's all that really matters to me.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This monitor has been great so far. I love that you can use the communication feature to talk to your kids if they wake up. I also like that you can put it on the patrol feature which switches between two rooms every few minutes. The picture and sound have been clear so far for us.
Jennifer F.
Acworth, GA
I love this monitor! The temperature feature is amazing. It's a feature that most moms don't think to look for. But the temperature being too hot or too cold could be a reason why baby isn't sleeping through the night!