BY V-MODA

Crossfade Wireless gives you the best of both worlds: wireless via Bluetooth technology for ultimate freedom wired if you run out of juice or just want to enjoy pure analog mode with your own headphone amp or DAC. Either way you still get V-MODA Crossfade s award-winning signature sound. Unlike other wireless headphones inserting a cable plug into the headphone jack instantly switches off all electronics to achieve zero latency which is essential for gamers and DJs. Just pair your Crossfade Wireless to a Bluetooth device and enjoy your headphones up to 33 feet (10 meters). They can also be paired with two sources at the same time such as smartphone laptop or smartphone smart watch (specially tuned antenna to work with all smart watches on the market). The built-in hidden microphone is specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition and a rugged Kevlar-reinforced 1-Button Speakeasy cable for wired use is included in the box. Crossfade Wireless keeps faith with V-MODA heritage thanks to the luxurious combination of steel and new vegan leather meeting military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines. Memory foam ear cushions physically block noise and provide supple ergonomic comfort for extended listening sessions. The cushions and Steelflex headband adapt to your head and ears to create perfect natural noise isolation optimal bass and an immersive 3D soundstage. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music entertainment and calls. Recharging is easy thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable. see more...

Ally S.
These headphones are absolutely sensational!!! From the look to the sound to the comfort, the quality, the list goes on all all are five stars!! We highly recommend them and think they are well worth the price of every penny you use to get them. In love!!!
Terri W.
Truro, NS
Hi my name is Terri, I am from Canada, I would love to give these headphones a review for free on all my social media platforms if you would be willing to let me try them out. I have about 400 Followers. I have youtube, facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+, and instagram. I love music and listen to it every day and am always looking for new headphones. I am always sharing what I listen to, am using, or think with my followers. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Thanks! :)
Adam K.
Hi there My name is adam khalifi Creator of “World Tech“.a blog review website that focuses on  technology and related accessories
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to  on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page . Good News !!!!I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for FreeWhat are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me . Best Regards