UV Vodka Cherry uploaded by Teresa C.

BY UV

• I usually just go to the local liquor store. It is with...1 Answers
  • What store can you find this at?!!4 Answers
UV Vodka Cherry
  • "This is my favorite flavor of uv I love uv vodka my sisters love to drink this vodka but i stopped drinking " in 1 review
  • "I tried mixing it with Pepsi to see if it would taste good and I could not even finish it!" in 1 review
Ellie A.
West Saint Paul
I've always been a fan of the taste of artificial cherry flavoring. To the candies they have associated with this flavor, to the kind of drinks I c hoose to get at the bar. The cherry flavoring that this specific brand of liquor (UV) uses for their product, is very sugary and almost bitter sweet tasting. This may be a pro versus it being a con to those like me who like fruiter drinks. However in my opinion, this type of flavored vokda would not be wisest to drink by itself via taking straight shots with. It's smooth in terms of covering the alcohol taste. But I think the fact that it has a really tarte taste, may make it a little difficult to stomach all by itself. And typically if an individual is able to take straight shots with this product without making a certain face or gaging, they would probably end up getting sick to their stomach before getting a buzz! This is certainly something you would want to MIX in with your other drink. Do NOT consume large quantities if this by itself unless you know you have the stomach for it.
Annika P.
Alexandria
UV Red is wonderful mixed with Sprite. It tastes like a Shirley Temple. I love how inexpensive it is as well. It is only $10 a bottle. I prefer the UV brand vodka over other brands because of the price, but also because it just tastes better than other brands of vodka.
Max L.
West Columbia
Not the best vodka I’ve had. I think it’s just a flavor thing for me though. Cherry flavoring in drinks seems to be my bane. I’d recommend it to those who do enjoy cherry flavored vodka though. I might try the blue raspberry next.
Sydney G.
Eudora, KS
Great for dirty shirleys! This alcohol lessons the amount of grenadine or cherry syrup that you need to add and tastes better than any other cherry vodka I’ve ever tried. I only use this cherry vodka after trying it!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this cherry flavored vodka by us it’s very fruity the vodka isn’t that strong and the cherry isn’t to overpowering which is perfect great for holiday party’s and bbqs great taste and great price.
Kierra L.
Westville
I feel the same about this one as I do the blue raspberry, it's good! But I like it just a little more because of the sweet cherry taste! UV Vodka Cherry
Elvis J.
La Crosse
Used as part of a concoction where I mix equal parts uv cherry, southern comfort, crown royal, Bacardi dragonberry, triple sec, and a splash of o.j. and pineapple juice
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely my favorite flavor of UV. It is perfect in Coke for sure! I got it from the local liquor store in my town. It is not the cheapest, but it is definitely affordable and tastes just as good as the expensive brands. It is an alcohol that I buy whenever I drink!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
UV Vodka Cherry there are endless possibilities of what you can make with UV Vodka Cherry flavor. Coke or rootbeer is what I usually use it for or with unflavored gelatin in my silicone gummy mold is super good.
Ashley L.
Ugh! This vodka is just a no no no! It taste just like cough syrup. I tried mixing it with Pepsi to see if it would taste good and I could not even finish it! I will defiantly not buy this vodka again.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What store can you find this at?!!
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I usually just go to the local liquor store. It is with other flavored vodka.