UV Vodka Cherry uploaded by Teresa C.

BY UV

• I usually just go to the local liquor store. It is with other f...1 Answers
  • What store can you find this at?!!4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor of uv I love uv vodka my sisters love to drink this vodka but i stopped drinking " in 1 review
  • "I tried mixing it with Pepsi to see if it would taste good and I could not even finish it!" in 1 review
Annika P.
Alexandria
UV Red is wonderful mixed with Sprite. It tastes like a Shirley Temple. I love how inexpensive it is as well. It is only $10 a bottle. I prefer the UV brand vodka over other brands because of the price, but also because it just tastes better than other brands of vodka.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this cherry flavored vodka by us it’s very fruity the vodka isn’t that strong and the cherry isn’t to overpowering which is perfect great for holiday party’s and bbqs great taste and great price.
Elvis J.
La Crosse
Used as part of a concoction where I mix equal parts uv cherry, southern comfort, crown royal, Bacardi dragonberry, triple sec, and a splash of o.j. and pineapple juice
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely my favorite flavor of UV. It is perfect in Coke for sure! I got it from the local liquor store in my town. It is not the cheapest, but it is definitely affordable and tastes just as good as the expensive brands. It is an alcohol that I buy whenever I drink!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
UV Vodka Cherry there are endless possibilities of what you can make with UV Vodka Cherry flavor. Coke or rootbeer is what I usually use it for or with unflavored gelatin in my silicone gummy mold is super good.
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
I love all types of UV but the cherry flavor is absolutely my favorite! I don't like when my drinks are over-powering and strong, so this product is definitely something that I would recommend to anyone!
Ashley L.
Ugh! This vodka is just a no no no! It taste just like cough syrup. I tried mixing it with Pepsi to see if it would taste good and I could not even finish it! I will defiantly not buy this vodka again.
Nina w.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pretty good stuff. I found out I had 2 ulcers so I have to stop drinking beer for a while. With experimenting I have found this stuff. I mix it with cranberry.. its so yummy!
Sara W.
Love this UV cherry with everything from a soda, to add to a Jell-O shot recipe to using as a shot for a little more excitement to a party! Smooth cherry flavoring makes this a favorite!
AyJay D.
Garden City, KS
Not really into flavored vodkas but its a nice in between if you mix with sprite, we had it for the company Christmas party and was pretty smooth
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What store can you find this at?!!
Krystle C.
NEDERLAND, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I usually just go to the local liquor store. It is with other flavored vodka.