UV Vodka Cherry uploaded by Teresa C.

BY UV

• I usually just go to the local liquor store. It is with other f...1 Answers
  • What store can you find this at?!!4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor of uv I love uv vodka my sisters love to drink this vodka but i stopped drinking " in 1 review
  • "I tried mixing it with Pepsi to see if it would taste good and I could not even finish it!" in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
UV Vodka Cherry there are endless possibilities of what you can make with UV Vodka Cherry flavor. Coke or rootbeer is what I usually use it for or with unflavored gelatin in my silicone gummy mold is super good.
Elvis J.
La Crosse
Used as part of a concoction where I mix equal parts uv cherry, southern comfort, crown royal, Bacardi dragonberry, triple sec, and a splash of o.j. and pineapple juice
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
This is definitely my favorite flavor of UV. It is perfect in Coke for sure! I got it from the local liquor store in my town. It is not the cheapest, but it is definitely affordable and tastes just as good as the expensive brands. It is an alcohol that I buy whenever I drink!
Ashley L.
Ugh! This vodka is just a no no no! It taste just like cough syrup. I tried mixing it with Pepsi to see if it would taste good and I could not even finish it! I will defiantly not buy this vodka again.
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
I love all types of UV but the cherry flavor is absolutely my favorite! I don't like when my drinks are over-powering and strong, so this product is definitely something that I would recommend to anyone!
Nina w.
Pretty good stuff. I found out I had 2 ulcers so I have to stop drinking beer for a while. With experimenting I have found this stuff. I mix it with cranberry.. its so yummy!
Sara W.
Love this UV cherry with everything from a soda, to add to a Jell-O shot recipe to using as a shot for a little more excitement to a party! Smooth cherry flavoring makes this a favorite!
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Love the UV Blue! This drink is great by itself, but it is also delicious in mix drinks as well! Especially a lemonade slush. Yumm!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Great product taste sooo good not to strong just right me myself I'm not a big drinker this one was just what I needed loved ot
Ariel C.
Salinas, CA
Not a fan of this flavor at all! It tasted like cough syrup. I don't recommend buying this if you're unsure of the flavoring
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert
What store can you find this at?!!
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I usually just go to the local liquor store. It is with other flavored vodka.