BY UV NATURAL

Baylee S.
Conway, AR
This natural sunscreen is fantastic for a day at the beach or lake! It is very easy to apply and use and I use it nearly every day in the summer. Nothing is worse that sun burnt lip! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Natalie L.
Worth the hype completely and utterly it is my go to I'm a repeat buyer for this product and it definitely goes above my expectations
Helen M.
dallas, OR
I have tried this but didn't really like the wax to it. But it did do a fair job.
Monique C.
I absolutely love this product cause it makes your lips very moist in the hot sun so that your lips don't crack or peel it's not a very expensive product which is another thing I like about it I would definitely recommend buying this
Liz W.
A bit overpriced. Doesn't feel or help any differently than Chapstick, so if you don't like them, it may be an option for you.
Tamekia H.
Pearl, MS
UV Natural Lip Sun Screen SPF30 .17 oz. I really love the way this product make my lips feel in the sun. It protect against the sun
Adelia P.
Denpasar, Bali,Indonesia
Oh my god I'm in loveeee with this product. It can save me from uv light when i enjoy my summer beach day. So amazing and incredible . Love this product so much!❤ you guys must try this one, must!!✌✌