UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
We have to remember this is vodka, not some wine cooler. It's meant to taste like vodka with some berry taste. Anyways, it's a good vodka at a great price.
Amanda G.
This is good plain. There is a slight burning sensation to my throat after shots but I could do shots of this all night if I had a higher alcohol tolerance.
Brianna K.
UV blue and lemonade throws it back to anyone's high school days. It's a perfect drink to enjoy on its own or mixed with something fruity for summer days.
Amber L.
Very sweet and artificial tasting. Not a big fan, though there are a couple of juices I’ve mixed with it and it wasn’t too bad (especially for the price).
Sierra M.
Peoria, IL
This is great for all the youngsters just starting to drink, but you get burned out on it pretty quick. I can't even stand the smell of this stuff anymore.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Amazing. Been drinking this for years. Tastes like candy. Can be used to mix with lemonade or just to take a few shots. Love trying it with new mixers too.
Gabriela G.
Esta bebida es muy rica sabiendolo combinar un trago, por ejemplo hacer un mix de algun jugo de limonada con esto y un poquito de hielo, queda super rico..
Brook G.
One of my favorites. All their flavors are easy to mix to make fun new drinks. I have a sensitive stomach but none of their drinks have ever bothered me.
Madelyn W.
UV blue is great. this is totally my favorite. I love it mixed with sprite or mountain dew. it tastes like cotton candy. it is my total drink of choice.
Lindsay B.
Roseville, MI
This is my favorite alcoholic drink. It tastes good on its own (just like kool-aid) but it's even better when mixed with Mountain Dew or lemonade. Mmmm.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?