UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
Great product! I love all of their flavores. Blue is one of my favorets! Highly recommend to people thT like flavor
Laura S.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
This is the best of the UV vodkas but definitely still cheaper. Would recommend for mixing drinks because it adds a twist to regular vodka
Lilyy H.
Lilyy H.
Monmouth, IL
This drink tastes exactly like the blue jollyranchers(: The smell is delicious & I usually drink mine alone or with red bull. You get what you pay for it's really inexpensive so you get drunk rather fast & with the worst hangover. Regardless it still my favorite vodka!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I am not a big fan of the blue raspberry UV. I have tried it with a few different flavors of soda and have decided that blue raspberry is not for me. It is also too sweet for me.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Very good stuff if you mix it with mountain dew it's called a john deere drink not sure how it is in anything else
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Inexpensive vodka that is great for a mixer! Drank too much of it once unfortunately and now I can't drink it again but it was good while it lasted!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
This tastes really good in Jell-O shots! My friend and I used Blue Rasberry Jello and Blue UV and it tastes just like a Jolly Rancher plus you have no problem getting buzzed off of this. It's hard not to drink the whole bottle. lol. It tastes so good with a lot of things not just Jell-O shots.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This is actually really good. There's no need for a chaser. It goes Sooo good with lemonade or sprite. But be careful, it tastes so good it's super easy to get trashed.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
This stuff is my absolute favorite! It's so good mixed with chickfila lemonade and a splash of cherry moonshine. It tastes like a jolly rancher!
Ophelia S.
Ophelia S.
Its okay, it has a VERY strong taste of raspberry. Its not a overwhelming flavor but you can taste it very well. Not something you chug.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight