UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Great with almost any drink you can think of to mix it with. And the color is exciting. Very happy.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand and this flavor is good. I just don't typically buy flavored vodka so my purchases will be limited.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
I don't drink a lot of hard liquor, but raspberry vodka is always a good choice. I like to mix it with lemonade.
Leanne M.
Started using this when making fish bowls, they are very sweet anyway.. ended up with it being a favorite with Mt. Dew
veronica p.
Carmichael, CA
The only reason I give this item 3 stars is because of the price! it is low priced but the taste is not very good. its like fruity rubbing alcohol.
However if you mix it with juice it is decent. but it may give you hear burn!
Jennifer R.
Greeley, CO
This is my go to vodka if I don't have enough cash. It smells so good! I have honestly bought so many of these. I once blended this vodka with sprite and ice and it was so good. I also like to get slushes and mix this in. So good!
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
Works great as a mixer but just that. It taste horrible alone and burns as it settles in your stomach.
Mollina L.
Owasso, OK
When I first turned 21 and was on a tight budget, this was one of my go to's. I've tried almost all the UV Vodka flavors and this one was my very favorite. It's raspberry. And it's tasty with a multitude of different mixers. Definitely a summer liquor. Lemonade, raspberry Sprite from Sonic, just Sprite. I made Jell-O shots with it once and they were a hit. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because of the quality of the vodka.

Overall: good flavor, ok quality, decent price, easy to mix, easy to shoot.

Cheers!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Happy Hour Expert
It's a little strong but then again it goes a long way. I like it mixed with sprite or over lots of ice.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
Great product! I love all of their flavores. Blue is one of my favorets! Highly recommend to people thT like flavor
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight