UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
This is such a good taste to be an alcohol drink. I normally dislike raspberry anything but after tasting this I've changed my mind. Great to mix with an orange cream soda. So yummy!
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I am not a big fan of the blue raspberry UV. I have tried it with a few different flavors of soda and have decided that blue raspberry is not for me. It is also too sweet for me.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Awesome vodka . I like mixing UV Blue with lemonade. The alcohol itself is barely noticeable in this flavor which can be a good or a bad thing. I'm glad I gave this flavor a shot
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Deliciousness in a bottle. I love flavored vodkas especially fruity ones. If you like fruity mixed drinks I would recommend that you try this in one of your drinks next time.
Karissa V.
Cheap, very sweet flavored vodka. Perfect when mixed with lemonade - it tastes like candy and it goes down very easily. Not to mention the color looks greats when mixed.
S S.
I agree in that this is especially good with Sprite. It is also good by itself. Tipsy Bartender from YouTube turned me on to this drink, and I certainly thank him for it.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great vodka for mixing with lemonade and ice. By itself is not so great but in a mixed drink it makes for a perfect summer drink. It also is not very expensive.
Taylor K.
This is actually really good. There's no need for a chaser. It goes Sooo good with lemonade or sprite. But be careful, it tastes so good it's super easy to get trashed.
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
This is one of my favorites! It is pretty cheap also so thats a plus! It is really great in Jell-O shots or just taking shots of it itself. It is my favorite type of uv.
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
This is one of my favorite drinks to have. I mix this with sprite, and it just tastes like summer in a glass to me. It's light and fruity and perfect for warm nights.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?