UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Amber H.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite drinks to have. I mix this with sprite, and it just tastes like summer in a glass to me. It's light and fruity and perfect for warm nights.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fond du lac, Wi
Pretty great taste but beware you can end up drinking more than you thought because of how easily it goes down. This is one of my favorites paired with some lemonade!
Abbey T.
Abbey T.
Stonington, IL
This is my absolute favorite. Some of this with Diet Pepsi (sounds horrible but trust me, try it) is great!!! mmm...
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
I bought this and it was really good i got the blue one it wasn't too strong but my family said it was but i don't really think so its a great drink for parties
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Los Osos, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Flavored vodka is just awful.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
I love using this as a mixed drink like making an electric lemonade! It is easy to find, not hard on the budget, and tastes so good!
April H.
April H.
Generally I wouldn't drink Vodka on it own, just because of the taste, but this is just amazing. It tastes great and lasts all night, allowing you to have a fun night with your friends. Drink it on the rocks or just take shots all night, either way, it will be a good time.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
I love this stuff mixed with a little bit of lemonade. Makes a great summer drink!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
UV Blue Raspberry mixed with Gatorade is great. It also doesn't taste that bad by itself.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
I love the taste of this!! I'm so glad that they came out with this brand and taste!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight