UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Great mixed with lemonade! It is a little sweet so you dont want too much but overall a fun drink for anyone wanting something fruity!
Finesse k.
Finesse k.
Clearwater, FL
When I want to start the party I get a bottle of uv it's very good the raspberry taste is smooth I would buy this any day
Paige D.
Paige D.
Rossburg, OH
I'm not a vodka fan but I can drink this! :) not my first pick for flavored vodka tho!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This flavor goes down way too easy. Mixed it with lemonade and forgot I was even drinking alcohol. It's cheap too, so that's even better!
Michelle a.
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Uv blue raspberry is great with mountain dew code red or in lemonade. It is great at masking the alcohol taste and makes it seem like you are just drinking a fruity drink. Could land you in some trouble though.
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Blue UV is my favorite out of all of them! Especially when mixed with mt. dew!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Can you say delish?!!!! I love the taste the color and the brand! Go get you some!!!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet and strong! It's better to mix this with other stuff; my favorite is mixing this with lemonade. Great combo.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite drinks to have. I mix this with sprite, and it just tastes like summer in a glass to me. It's light and fruity and perfect for warm nights.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fond du lac, Wi
Pretty great taste but beware you can end up drinking more than you thought because of how easily it goes down. This is one of my favorites paired with some lemonade!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight