UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda T.
I love to drink this with lemonade - it makes the perfect combination of sweet and fruity. I always wait for it to go on sale and then it's definitely worth the price
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Well, when I was young and first started drinking we loved this vodka for takin shots. They were tasty and easy to go down.
Lauren x.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good omg. You have to get it.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
We have to remember this is vodka, not some wine cooler. It's meant to taste like vodka with some berry taste. Anyways, it's a good vodka at a great price.
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
If I'm going to drink I have to have a really flavored alcohol, and this stuff it is nice!
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is my go-to drink for when I want something fruity. The whole UV line is really inexpensive, especially when there's a special at the liquor store, and it can be mixed with a lot of things or just taken as a shot. It's not a super high quality vodka, but you get what you pay for, and the blue flavor masks a lot of the alcohol flavor
Niki s.
I love this vodka! It can be used as a shot, or mixed with so many different drinks like sprite, lemonade, or even fruit punch.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I was excited when i got this because i like sweet things and i thought this would be a all in one snow cone drink that our next door friends make. but no! i personally hate the taste.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly cannot drink anything that is flavored like this. When I first started drinking I got ridiculously drunk off of Blue Wave and ever since then anything that tastes even remotely similar gets me sick.
Leeann P.
This stuff is delicious mixed with lemonade or sprite. I'm NOT a vodka person at all, but I do think this is pretty tasty
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight