UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah S.
This is my absolute favorite brand of vodka. It has flavor and goes down smooth when taken as a shot, but also mixes incredibly well with Baja Blast Mountain Dew.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Blue UV is one of my favorite flavors of the UV line. So sweet. Mix it with any soda or Gatorade it's good. Not the best vodka bc it's cheap, but I drank it in high school.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The first UV vodka I tried. Still enjoy it from time to time. One of the easier ones to do straight. I like to mix this with Red Bull and UV Cherry. Makes for a good time ;). Cheap, tasty -- highly recommend.
Maria S.
In my opinion and my tasting buds, this product doesn't really have a blue raspberry flavor,but it does have a nice kick to it. I would recommend mixing it up with more liquor and some raspberry juice. Just to give it that extra kick it needs. But over all its not that bad. To each its own way.
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Uv blue raspberry is great with mountain dew code red or in lemonade. It is great at masking the alcohol taste and makes it seem like you are just drinking a fruity drink. Could land you in some trouble though.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I honestly cannot drink anything that is flavored like this. When I first started drinking I got ridiculously drunk off of Blue Wave and ever since then anything that tastes even remotely similar gets me sick.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I really love this flavor of UV...it's better than all the others I've tried. Mostly I just mix it with lemonade or sprite, but I'm sure it would go well with other things. It's great for at the lake, but watch out...it goes down way too easy and sneaks up on you. Beautiful color tool
Brittany M.
Modesto, CA
I don't usually drink vodka, but this one was a pleasant surprise! My boyfriend isn't much if a drinker, but even he loves the UV Vidka Bluerasberry. This is great mixed with sprite or taken as a shot!
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect vodka to make uv blue and red bull. It is my go to easy drink and it tastes great. Just one shot and a half can of red bull it also turns green which makes the drink a little bit more.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was excited when i got this because i like sweet things and i thought this would be a all in one snow cone drink that our next door friends make. but no! i personally hate the taste.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?