UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Esta bebida es muy rica sabiendolo combinar un trago, por ejemplo hacer un mix de algun jugo de limonada con esto y un poquito de hielo, queda super rico..
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is the best. Love it and the flavor. Always my go to vodka of choice more than any other.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Doss, TX
I love my vodka, especially if I don't have to have a chaser for it when I take shots! It makes a great shot and an amazing flavorful mixed drink
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Great mixing vodka. Paired with lemonade and it's almost like candy. The blue raspberry is sweet and tasty
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
My favorite! Mixing this with mountain dew is amazing! It is a must try! Mixing it with sprite is okay but an amazing product!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Love this! Can't even taste the alcohol when you mix it with lemonade! Yum yum!!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like UV blue! I mix it with lemonade and it tastes delicious! Super easy to drink, but can be very sweet!
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
This stuff is only good if you mix it. I tried it with lemonade and it wasn't bad. To me regular vodka is best.
Dayna C.
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
another thing i use to always drink back in the day, it was sooo good, i use to make bomb pop shots with this. not to sure if they even sell it in ohio anymore.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Great mixed with lemonade! It is a little sweet so you dont want too much but overall a fun drink for anyone wanting something fruity!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight