UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
This is my go-to drink for when I want something fruity. The whole UV line is really inexpensive, especially when there's a special at the liquor store, and it can be mixed with a lot of things or just taken as a shot. It's not a super high quality vodka, but you get what you pay for, and the blue flavor masks a lot of the alcohol flavor
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I LOVE UV BLUE! It's such a unique vodka. I like to mix it with Sprite or an ocean water from sonic. It is affordable and easy to drink. Has a sweet taste and the liquor its self is blue so that's neat. Definitely recommend this vodka!
Barbara M.
First of all, this bottle is beautiful! Unlike many vodka's, this one actually has a super nice aftertaste of blue raspberry. It also has an okay alcohol level and it is so fun to do shots with your friends with this bottle. Many of my friends were so drawn to the label and took many snapchats of it.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
This tastes really good in Jell-O shots! My friend and I used Blue Rasberry Jello and Blue UV and it tastes just like a Jolly Rancher plus you have no problem getting buzzed off of this. It's hard not to drink the whole bottle. lol. It tastes so good with a lot of things not just Jell-O shots.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I generally don't like such sweet liquor, but UV blue has a good flavor. On the rare occasion I do want something sweeter, I will turn to this. The little bottles are great birthday gifts as well.
Abbey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite vodkas. It's great in mixed drinks or straight. I like a lot of the other flavors of UV but blue raspberry is definitely my favorite. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Cynthia H.
I have to say that I am not a fan of flavored vodka. Especially this one. It's not that I particularly hate this brand. I think it has more to do with the flavor. I got this in a birthday gift set when I turned 21 like 2 years ago and I still haven't finished the bottle.
April H.
Generally I wouldn't drink Vodka on it own, just because of the taste, but this is just amazing. It tastes great and lasts all night, allowing you to have a fun night with your friends. Drink it on the rocks or just take shots all night, either way, it will be a good time.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
this was my favorite liquor my freshman year of college! I use to mix this with sprite or gatorade all the time! you could never taste how strong it was but it was always so good! god i miss it!
Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
This drink tastes exactly like the blue jollyranchers(: The smell is delicious & I usually drink mine alone or with red bull. You get what you pay for it's really inexpensive so you get drunk rather fast & with the worst hangover. Regardless it still my favorite vodka!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?