UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ryann L.
Ryann L.
I hate how much I like this. It's a little harshly raspberry for me but I still love it. I think it tastes really good in mixed drinks, and while I can't recommend mixing it with redbull I will say it does taste delicious.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This was my first go to for mixed drinks. My favorite was the pink lemonade but this was my second choice. Good affordable drink.
Keona K.
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
Uv blue is another one of my flavors from uv. This vodka is great mixed with lemonade and goes down smooth. Its fantastic!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
This is the perfect vodka to make uv blue and red bull. It is my go to easy drink and it tastes great. Just one shot and a half can of red bull it also turns green which makes the drink a little bit more.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This is my absolute favorite brand of vodka. It has flavor and goes down smooth when taken as a shot, but also mixes incredibly well with Baja Blast Mountain Dew.
Aj J.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Happy Hour Expert
These are great! All the flavors I've tried are awesome for shots and at an amazing price. Give these a try.
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
Wausau, WI
Love blue uv. I usually mix it with lemonade but it's also good with Sprite or 7up.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
This is such a good taste to be an alcohol drink. I normally dislike raspberry anything but after tasting this I've changed my mind. Great to mix with an orange cream soda. So yummy!
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
This is one of my favorites! It is pretty cheap also so thats a plus! It is really great in Jell-O shots or just taking shots of it itself. It is my favorite type of uv.
Lee D.
Lee D.
UV Blue tastes great when it's mixed with something like lemonade. I would not recommend drinking it by itself though!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight