UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Shelby B.
Orlando
Not my favorite liquor but it is good on a hot day. I mixed it with lemonade and it taste great. It is a bit thicker than I would like when having a mixed drink. Its affordable enough that with the right mixer it could be yummy for sure. I will try this again with friends.
Mollina L.
Owasso, OK
When I first turned 21 and was on a tight budget, this was one of my go to's. I've tried almost all the UV Vodka flavors and this one was my very favorite. It's raspberry. And it's tasty with a multitude of different mixers. Definitely a summer liquor. Lemonade, raspberry Sprite from Sonic, just Sprite. I made Jell-O shots with it once and they were a hit. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because of the quality of the vodka.

Overall: good flavor, ok quality, decent price, easy to mix, easy to shoot.

Cheers!
Destini H.
Berea, KY
This is absolutely my favorite vodka. It has the best flavor ever. You really can't taste the alcohol in it so you don't even need a chaser. Where I'm from a fifth is only 11 dollars so it's not too pricy for what you're getting. I would recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is so disgusting. It's too sweet. It's soooo thick. It doesn't taste like blue raspberry...it tastes like nasty. I don't like mixing it. I don't like it straight. I don't like it. Oh, and it's super overpriced for how freaking disgusting it is.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
This is my go-to drink for when I want something fruity. The whole UV line is really inexpensive, especially when there's a special at the liquor store, and it can be mixed with a lot of things or just taken as a shot. It's not a super high quality vodka, but you get what you pay for, and the blue flavor masks a lot of the alcohol flavor
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I LOVE UV BLUE! It's such a unique vodka. I like to mix it with Sprite or an ocean water from sonic. It is affordable and easy to drink. Has a sweet taste and the liquor its self is blue so that's neat. Definitely recommend this vodka!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
This tastes really good in Jell-O shots! My friend and I used Blue Rasberry Jello and Blue UV and it tastes just like a Jolly Rancher plus you have no problem getting buzzed off of this. It's hard not to drink the whole bottle. lol. It tastes so good with a lot of things not just Jell-O shots.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I generally don't like such sweet liquor, but UV blue has a good flavor. On the rare occasion I do want something sweeter, I will turn to this. The little bottles are great birthday gifts as well.
Abbey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite vodkas. It's great in mixed drinks or straight. I like a lot of the other flavors of UV but blue raspberry is definitely my favorite. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend.
April H.
Generally I wouldn't drink Vodka on it own, just because of the taste, but this is just amazing. It tastes great and lasts all night, allowing you to have a fun night with your friends. Drink it on the rocks or just take shots all night, either way, it will be a good time.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?