UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kylee T.
logan utah
This is an all around good vodka! You can drink it straight or mix it with sprite or Mountain Dew and it’s amazing! Its my go to when I cant decide what to get because it’s so affordable!
Kelsey H.
This vodka reminds me of a starter drink. Like it was good when I first started drinking and then as I got more experienced it started to make me gag and get sick. It's a good taste especially mixed with sprite but it's definitely cheap and good starter drink.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
Big fan of UV!! So many flavors. Great recipes to make fun drinks. I've mixed this with lemonade, pink lemonade kool-aid. Sprite, mountain dew. I usually have a pint handy for guests lol
Elizabeth H.
Petoskey
UV Blue has the perfect amount of sweetness and alcohol taste combined. It’s really good as a straight shot, mixed with Mountain Dew or pink lemonade. I would highly recommend!
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Really enjoy UV Blue. I finally had to try it after working in a liquor store and having a guy come in who would buy the shooters of it a couple of times a week. I typically mix it with lemonade to make a blue raspberry lemonade drink. Definitely doesn't taste strongly of alcohol when mixed, which I prefer.
Becky P.
This is great mixed with ginger ale or Sprite. I don't care for it as a shot, but I'm not a big fan of shots in general.
Also a great conversation starter- people will come up to you all night and ask what you're drinking. So, it's great if you're looking to make new friends!
Shelby B.
Orlando
Not my favorite liquor but it is good on a hot day. I mixed it with lemonade and it taste great. It is a bit thicker than I would like when having a mixed drink. Its affordable enough that with the right mixer it could be yummy for sure. I will try this again with friends.
Mollina L.
Owasso, OK
When I first turned 21 and was on a tight budget, this was one of my go to's. I've tried almost all the UV Vodka flavors and this one was my very favorite. It's raspberry. And it's tasty with a multitude of different mixers. Definitely a summer liquor. Lemonade, raspberry Sprite from Sonic, just Sprite. I made Jell-O shots with it once and they were a hit. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because of the quality of the vodka.

Overall: good flavor, ok quality, decent price, easy to mix, easy to shoot.

Cheers!
Destini H.
Berea, KY
This is absolutely my favorite vodka. It has the best flavor ever. You really can't taste the alcohol in it so you don't even need a chaser. Where I'm from a fifth is only 11 dollars so it's not too pricy for what you're getting. I would recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is so disgusting. It's too sweet. It's soooo thick. It doesn't taste like blue raspberry...it tastes like nasty. I don't like mixing it. I don't like it straight. I don't like it. Oh, and it's super overpriced for how freaking disgusting it is.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?