UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Katie T.
Katie T.
Nashua , NH
Would not recommend having too much at once. Great mixed with lemonade, not so great for shots. It is middle of the line, not as cheap as Rubinoff and not as expensive as Grey Goose.
Val V.
Val V.
Happy Hour Expert
This was my go to back in the day you mix it with some koolaid and you are good to go! People will never know. I stopped drinking it as I got older though. It is very sweet tasting and not all the powerful but it does the job.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
First of all, this bottle is beautiful! Unlike many vodka's, this one actually has a super nice aftertaste of blue raspberry. It also has an okay alcohol level and it is so fun to do shots with your friends with this bottle. Many of my friends were so drawn to the label and took many snapchats of it.
Maria S.
Maria S.
In my opinion and my tasting buds, this product doesn't really have a blue raspberry flavor,but it does have a nice kick to it. I would recommend mixing it up with more liquor and some raspberry juice. Just to give it that extra kick it needs. But over all its not that bad. To each its own way.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I really love this flavor of UV...it's better than all the others I've tried. Mostly I just mix it with lemonade or sprite, but I'm sure it would go well with other things. It's great for at the lake, but watch out...it goes down way too easy and sneaks up on you. Beautiful color tool
sarah m.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
Big fan of UV!! So many flavors. Great recipes to make fun drinks. I've mixed this with lemonade, pink lemonade kool-aid. Sprite, mountain dew. I usually have a pint handy for guests lol
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I love drinking UV Blue!   I mix UV Blue with lemonade and it tastes like a bombpop!  I usually buy at walmart and it's extremely affordable.  I love it so much!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Really enjoy UV Blue. I finally had to try it after working in a liquor store and having a guy come in who would buy the shooters of it a couple of times a week. I typically mix it with lemonade to make a blue raspberry lemonade drink. Definitely doesn't taste strongly of alcohol when mixed, which I prefer.
Miranda a.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Love this blue UV vodka. Always a great mixer and never disappoints. Easy to find at almost all alcohol stores and they sell minis. Affordable
Kristie E.
Kristie E.
Kansas City, KS
My all time favorite. Its amazing mixed or alone. It is smooth as it goes down. And its affordable. A great vodka at a good price!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight