UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is my go-to drink for when I want something fruity. The whole UV line is really inexpensive, especially when there's a special at the liquor store, and it can be mixed with a lot of things or just taken as a shot. It's not a super high quality vodka, but you get what you pay for, and the blue flavor masks a lot of the alcohol flavor
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE UV BLUE! It's such a unique vodka. I like to mix it with Sprite or an ocean water from sonic. It is affordable and easy to drink. Has a sweet taste and the liquor its self is blue so that's neat. Definitely recommend this vodka!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
This tastes really good in Jell-O shots! My friend and I used Blue Rasberry Jello and Blue UV and it tastes just like a Jolly Rancher plus you have no problem getting buzzed off of this. It's hard not to drink the whole bottle. lol. It tastes so good with a lot of things not just Jell-O shots.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I generally don't like such sweet liquor, but UV blue has a good flavor. On the rare occasion I do want something sweeter, I will turn to this. The little bottles are great birthday gifts as well.
Abbey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite vodkas. It's great in mixed drinks or straight. I like a lot of the other flavors of UV but blue raspberry is definitely my favorite. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
this was my favorite liquor my freshman year of college! I use to mix this with sprite or gatorade all the time! you could never taste how strong it was but it was always so good! god i miss it!
Cynthia H.
I have to say that I am not a fan of flavored vodka. Especially this one. It's not that I particularly hate this brand. I think it has more to do with the flavor. I got this in a birthday gift set when I turned 21 like 2 years ago and I still haven't finished the bottle.
April H.
Generally I wouldn't drink Vodka on it own, just because of the taste, but this is just amazing. It tastes great and lasts all night, allowing you to have a fun night with your friends. Drink it on the rocks or just take shots all night, either way, it will be a good time.
Lilyy H.
Galesburg, IL
This drink tastes exactly like the blue jollyranchers(: The smell is delicious & I usually drink mine alone or with red bull. You get what you pay for it's really inexpensive so you get drunk rather fast & with the worst hangover. Regardless it still my favorite vodka!
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
UV Blue is an oldie but a goodie for me. I'm not a huge vodka fan but the flavor is right on for mixing with Sweet and Sour along with Sierra Mist. I have my own name for this drink but I've heard it called a few things. It's great for mixing to make it your own.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?