UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Amanda S.
This is usually my go-to liquor for fun drinks and Jell-O shots. It has a strong blue raspberry flavor that helps tone down the taste of other liquors in mixed drinks. Not the best on its own, but I do buy this every now and then for party drinks.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great drink if you aren't a fan of hard alcohol or straight shots. It's on the sweeter side but is a fun girly drink. My favorite way to drink this is with pink lemonade!
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
This flavor of vodka is my favorite by far. It tastes great, and is awesome mixed with other things! It can get super sweet if you drink a lot of it, but I like it! The price is fair, and it is definitely better chilled. Would recommend!
Jennifer R.
Greeley, CO
This is my go to vodka if I don't have enough cash. It smells so good! I have honestly bought so many of these. I once blended this vodka with sprite and ice and it was so good. I also like to get slushes and mix this in. So good!
Pamela B.
Happy Hour Expert
This was a go to Vodka for shots and mixed drinks back in college, its cheap and bearable, but I would not recommended it outside of the broke college student scenario.
veronica p.
Carmichael, CA
Happy Hour Expert
The only reason I give this item 3 stars is because of the price! it is low priced but the taste is not very good. its like fruity rubbing alcohol.
However if you mix it with juice it is decent. but it may give you hear burn!
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
UV Blue is the perfect alcohol for mixed drinks. It has just enough kick to drink by itself, but it definitely packs more of a punch if mixed with other liquors. I like to mix this and hypnotiq. It's definitely a good time.
Ryann L.
I hate how much I like this. It's a little harshly raspberry for me but I still love it. I think it tastes really good in mixed drinks, and while I can't recommend mixing it with redbull I will say it does taste delicious.
Hannah S.
This is my absolute favorite brand of vodka. It has flavor and goes down smooth when taken as a shot, but also mixes incredibly well with Baja Blast Mountain Dew.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The first UV vodka I tried. Still enjoy it from time to time. One of the easier ones to do straight. I like to mix this with Red Bull and UV Cherry. Makes for a good time ;). Cheap, tasty -- highly recommend.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight