UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
If you're not into straight vodka, this is a good alternative and it's great in other drinks too.
Americus, GA
Happy Hour Expert
All of the UV flavored vodkas are great. Whether mixed with something or as a shot, it's good.
katie e.
katie e.
Lebanon Junction, KY
I love it! Mix it with a little ginger ale & it's amazing. I'm not a big drinker either
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Mmm had this last night and it's so good picked this up at my local liquor store
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
This vodka is actually really good. I love mixing drinks with this. It's great.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
This is a great vodka to mix with. I really enjoy it with a little lemonade.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Little Rock
this would taste good but it is very very syrupy and sugary. Don't get me wrong either, i'm all for sugary drinks but this one takes it over the top. the sour syrup mixed with the alcohol just doesn't taste good. now if this is all i had to drink, i'd still drink it but i'd never go out of my way to go to the liquor store and purchase this.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Not a super high quality liquor but it's a great one to have around for fun party drinks, even just a tiny half shot of this added to a drink gives a fun blue color that's great for entertaining guests! Also this stuff is THE BEST for making blue or green Jell-O shots with! Adds a nice rich color!
Addie B.
Addie B.
Wow does this memory bring me back to when I first started drinking in college! This vodka is INCREDIBLY sweet. Super sweet. I mixed it with sprite and left me with a good flavor that was easy for someone with a low tolerance to drink. It doesn't have a super alcohol-y taste.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert
This reminds me of high school big time. Great liquor, but I can no longer drink it. It is a good liquor if you are just starting with drinking. Mixes really well with lemonade or sprite. If you have a more refined liquor taste palate you will not enjoy UV.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight