UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Sydney T.
Ottawa, IL
UV is the only brand of vodka that i can say I absolutely love! And the blue raspberry is my favorite! Mix it with some country time lemonade and you got yourself a drink!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
My gosh it tastes like candy which can get you in trouble because you can drink so much because it doesn't feel like you are drinking alcohol. I like to drink this on a nice cool night with friends.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I love drinking UV Blue!   I mix UV Blue with lemonade and it tastes like a bombpop!  I usually buy at walmart and it's extremely affordable.  I love it so much!
Tori T.
Little Rock
this would taste good but it is very very syrupy and sugary. Don't get me wrong either, i'm all for sugary drinks but this one takes it over the top. the sour syrup mixed with the alcohol just doesn't taste good. now if this is all i had to drink, i'd still drink it but i'd never go out of my way to go to the liquor store and purchase this.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a super high quality liquor but it's a great one to have around for fun party drinks, even just a tiny half shot of this added to a drink gives a fun blue color that's great for entertaining guests! Also this stuff is THE BEST for making blue or green Jell-O shots with! Adds a nice rich color!
Addie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Wow does this memory bring me back to when I first started drinking in college! This vodka is INCREDIBLY sweet. Super sweet. I mixed it with sprite and left me with a good flavor that was easy for someone with a low tolerance to drink. It doesn't have a super alcohol-y taste.
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This reminds me of high school big time. Great liquor, but I can no longer drink it. It is a good liquor if you are just starting with drinking. Mixes really well with lemonade or sprite. If you have a more refined liquor taste palate you will not enjoy UV.
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Would not recommend having too much at once. Great mixed with lemonade, not so great for shots. It is middle of the line, not as cheap as Rubinoff and not as expensive as Grey Goose.
Val V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my go to back in the day you mix it with some koolaid and you are good to go! People will never know. I stopped drinking it as I got older though. It is very sweet tasting and not all the powerful but it does the job.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love UV blue, whenever I am out with my friends, my go to drink is a UV blue with Lemonade. It tastes like blue raspberry but it isn't overpoweringly sweet, which I appreciate!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?