UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Blue UV is one of my favorite flavors of the UV line. So sweet. Mix it with any soda or Gatorade it's good. Not the best vodka bc it's cheap, but I drank it in high school.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Happy Hour Expert
This was a go to Vodka for shots and mixed drinks back in college, its cheap and bearable, but I would not recommended it outside of the broke college student scenario.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Tastes JUST like a blue snow cone! I love using this in mixed drinks to create blue cocktails! Mix it with sprite and you have a refreshing candy like drink!
Iris H.
Iris H.
I don't know what it is about this alcohol but I feel like any colorful drink I get sick. After 2 of these I'm in the toilet even when I'm tipsy.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert
The raspberry flavor is really good....mixed with any sort of soda you get that great hi t of raspberry and sometimes forget its alcohol
Lea D.
Lea D.
Westminster, CO
One of my favorite flavored vodkas. Doesn't seem to smell or taste as strong as it actually is. One of my top choices for shots.
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I took a big swig off this bottle I didn't think it was gonna be strong cuz it didn't have a smell but it sure gave me a buzz
Hillary E.
Hillary E.
This alcohol is really delicious, and is perfect for making Jell-O shots, because of the fun color and its light sweet taste.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Who doesn't love UV Blue. Blue drinks are always good no matter what. I'm never scared to order one because of that fact.
Abi S.
Abi S.
This vodka is great. I mixed it with ice, and koolaid to make a slushy. It was really good! Great product for the price!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight