UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Tricia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes great with Fresca! I usually have it mixed over ice. This was labeled gluten free for quite awhile, but was recently removed. However, it is still gluten free, just not labeled as such. Still fantastic!
Ellyn W.
Horseheads
By far my favorite vodka. I use this to make strong, but great tasting drinks. Mixed with a little Sprite, you dont taste the alcohol at all. Just the flavor. Theres ALWAYS a bottle of this in my cabinet.
Aby L.
Oregon
UV Blue Raspberry is a solid go to Vodka when you’re not sure what else to order or need a starter drink. It always tastes good with simple mixers like Sprite and it is an all around favorite. Off brands are often used in replacement of UV Blue Raspberry, but I do think that the real UV Blue Raspberry is worth getting. Overall, definitely a solid choice for a starter drink!
Barbara M.
First of all, this bottle is beautiful! Unlike many vodka's, this one actually has a super nice aftertaste of blue raspberry. It also has an okay alcohol level and it is so fun to do shots with your friends with this bottle. Many of my friends were so drawn to the label and took many snapchats of it.
Sydney T.
Ottawa, IL
UV is the only brand of vodka that i can say I absolutely love! And the blue raspberry is my favorite! Mix it with some country time lemonade and you got yourself a drink!
Lizzie P.
Mesa, AZ
I honestly love this stuff 😂 it reminds me of school and brings back good memories. it's taste like a blue jolly rancher and is super cheap! I buy it at Walmart or frys and when I'm looking for something cheap and yummy (but willing to have a hangover), it's my go to.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
This is a delicious vodka that goes really well with lemonade. It tastes just like bombsicle- the red white and blue popsicle. This alcohol is cheap and delicious. The only complaint I have is that it is quite sweet and I find drinking too much of it does give me acid reflux
Alexandria C.
A good mixer but I wouldn't drink it alone. The blue raspberry flavoring is pretty decent but nothing spectacular and doesn't cover up the fact that its cheap vodka. My favorite way to have UV Blue is mixed in with lemon-lime soda.
Tearza B.
Lakefield , MN
Great taste! Tastes great alone or mixed! My favorite is mixing it with some lemonade. Very important lesson in learned is when you have been drinking it straight all night don’t decide to try drinking coffee afterwards.
Grace B.
Palmyra, MO
delicious flavor with a great taste to it. you can get a crap ton for a decent price and tasted amazing. i enjoyed it all and got my drunk but not sloppy drunk. i’d definitely buy this again.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?