UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Would not recommend having too much at once. Great mixed with lemonade, not so great for shots. It is middle of the line, not as cheap as Rubinoff and not as expensive as Grey Goose.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love UV blue, whenever I am out with my friends, my go to drink is a UV blue with Lemonade. It tastes like blue raspberry but it isn't overpoweringly sweet, which I appreciate!
Val V.
Happy Hour Expert
This was my go to back in the day you mix it with some koolaid and you are good to go! People will never know. I stopped drinking it as I got older though. It is very sweet tasting and not all the powerful but it does the job.
Maria S.
In my opinion and my tasting buds, this product doesn't really have a blue raspberry flavor,but it does have a nice kick to it. I would recommend mixing it up with more liquor and some raspberry juice. Just to give it that extra kick it needs. But over all its not that bad. To each its own way.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Blue UV is one of my favorite flavors of the UV line. So sweet. Mix it with any soda or Gatorade it's good. Not the best vodka bc it's cheap, but I drank it in high school.
Kelsey H.
This vodka reminds me of a starter drink. Like it was good when I first started drinking and then as I got more experienced it started to make me gag and get sick. It's a good taste especially mixed with sprite but it's definitely cheap and good starter drink.
sarah m.
Rhinelander
Big fan of UV!! So many flavors. Great recipes to make fun drinks. I've mixed this with lemonade, pink lemonade kool-aid. Sprite, mountain dew. I usually have a pint handy for guests lol
Becky P.
This is great mixed with ginger ale or Sprite. I don't care for it as a shot, but I'm not a big fan of shots in general.
Also a great conversation starter- people will come up to you all night and ask what you're drinking. So, it's great if you're looking to make new friends!
Shelby P.
Sanford, FL
Not my favorite liquor but it is good on a hot day. I mixed it with lemonade and it taste great. It is a bit thicker than I would like when having a mixed drink. Its affordable enough that with the right mixer it could be yummy for sure. I will try this again with friends.
Destini H.
Berea, KY
This is absolutely my favorite vodka. It has the best flavor ever. You really can't taste the alcohol in it so you don't even need a chaser. Where I'm from a fifth is only 11 dollars so it's not too pricy for what you're getting. I would recommend it to anyone!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight