UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Lee D.
UV Blue tastes great when it's mixed with something like lemonade. I would not recommend drinking it by itself though!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
SO good! My favorite way to drink this is with crystal light and sprite over ice. delish. it tastes good by itself too
Jessica D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UV Blue is really great to mix with flavored drinks. My favorite is lemonade. It tastes so good and its simple to make
Shelli H.
Leyden
My favorite flavored vodka. Low price and high quality flavor. Straight or mixed this is going to be your new favorite.
Samantha J.
I absolutely hate UV Blue. I had a bad experience with this alcohol before and since then I cannot drink it anymore.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand and this flavor is good. I just don't typically buy flavored vodka so my purchases will be limited.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
One of my faves goes good with mt dew or sprite. Goes down smooth price is decent it has a great flavor kinda fruity
Abbey T.
Stonington, IL
This is my absolute favorite. Some of this with Diet Pepsi (sounds horrible but trust me, try it) is great!!! mmm...
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Very good stuff if you mix it with mountain dew it's called a john deere drink not sure how it is in anything else
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
Great product! I love all of their flavores. Blue is one of my favorets! Highly recommend to people thT like flavor
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?