UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Taylor I.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Love the UV Blue! This drink is great by itself, but it is also delicious in mix drinks as well! Tastes good mixed with a lemonade slush.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Peoria, IL
This is great for all the youngsters just starting to drink, but you get burned out on it pretty quick. I can't even stand the smell of this stuff anymore.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Awesome vodka . I like mixing UV Blue with lemonade. The alcohol itself is barely noticeable in this flavor which can be a good or a bad thing. I'm glad I gave this flavor a shot
Lea G.
Lea G.
Oneonta, NY
Great for mixing with lemonade. Not much of a vodka person, but I really enjoy this with lemonade!
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
I really didn't care for this flavor when I tried it. maybe if you mix it with something but I tried it straight and didn't like it that much.
laura z.
laura z.
Ahhh yes UV blue flavored vodka. When this first come out it definitely was my go to drink with lemonade or sprite. So good
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Minersville, PA
LOVE it made great Jell-O shooters with this and everyone loved them! but is also great alone try it with the blue Hawaiian punch its amazing
Cathy N.
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Mmm such a good flavor. Great to have with sprite of something fizzy. Perfect as a summer drink blended with ice
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
My favorite! Goes great with blue Gatorade or even lemonade!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Love the light and fresh flavor! It's taste is so amazing, this is a vodka I don't mind drinking on the rocks! It's extra delicious mixed with lemonade too! One of the best priced vodkas out there, definitely a "go to" for me!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight