UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
Tastes great as a shot or mixed with smirnoff ice as a cocktail. affordable and taste like a blue slurpee!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , IN
Doesn't taste as well as they make it sound to be. But it is a good mixer to use when making a hurricane.
Sam F.
Sam F.
This is the most bottom shelf digesting vodka. If you're looking for a cheap college vodka go for this.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Plainview, TX
Although it's a little too sweet, it is still pretty good. I like it with lemonade or by itself on the rocks. It's very easy to take shots with.
Liz J.
Liz J.
I love sweet drinks, so this is right up my alley. I can drink it by itself without making a face, so you know it's gotta be good!
Paige A.
Paige A.
ashtabula ohio
Very good with a citrus pop. Also not too strong on its own. Very good and great for parties!!!
Blaine, MN
This is our drink of choice! When my sisters and I get together, we drink this mixed with lemonade or sprite! It is delicious and goes down smooth!
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
Not a big fan of UV, but UV Blue is my favorite out of all of them. Great when your low on cash and want to make a mix drink.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Joliet, IL
Me and my mother both love blue raspberry UV. Probably my favorite out of all the flavors they have.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Love UV blue! Mix it half and half with lemonade and add ice, can't even taste the alchohol. Soooooo good!
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight