UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Keona K.
Coal City, IL
Uv blue is another one of my flavors from uv. This vodka is great mixed with lemonade and goes down smooth. Its fantastic!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Well, when I was young and first started drinking we loved this vodka for takin shots. They were tasty and easy to go down.
Krista S.
I mix all of my alcoholic drinks with sprite and this is especially good with that. Definitely recommend this flavor of UV.
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
UV is the best with Sprite it taste jus like kool aid and it goes down soooooooo smooth it's like they is no alcohol in it
Abi S.
This vodka is great. I mixed it with ice, and koolaid to make a slushy. It was really good! Great product for the price!
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Yummy when mixed with lemonade! Almost tastes like the Raspberry Lemonade water bottle packets that Crystal Light makes!!
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Who doesn't love UV Blue. Blue drinks are always good no matter what. I'm never scared to order one because of that fact.
Finesse k.
Palm Harbor, FL
When I want to start the party I get a bottle of uv it's very good the raspberry taste is smooth I would buy this any day
Leeann P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This stuff is delicious mixed with lemonade or sprite. I'm NOT a vodka person at all, but I do think this is pretty tasty
Lauren V.
Otsego, MN
Great flavor!!! I love mixing it in lemonade and sprite. Will definitely buy again. It's a great vodka for a great price.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?