UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
Awesome vodka . I like mixing UV Blue with lemonade. The alcohol itself is barely noticeable in this flavor which can be a good or a bad thing. I'm glad I gave this flavor a shot
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
Love the UV Blue! This drink is great by itself, but it is also delicious in mix drinks as well! Tastes good mixed with a lemonade slush.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Love UV blue! Mix it half and half with lemonade and add ice, can't even taste the alchohol. Soooooo good!
Angel W.
Joliet, IL
Me and my mother both love blue raspberry UV. Probably my favorite out of all the flavors they have.
Finesse k.
Palm Harbor, FL
When I want to start the party I get a bottle of uv it's very good the raspberry taste is smooth I would buy this any day
Anastasia W.
Los osos, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Flavored vodka is just awful.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This vodka is so sweet and will give a major hangover. Feels more appropriate if you're throwing a college dorm party than for serious drinks.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite drinks to have. I mix this with sprite, and it just tastes like summer in a glass to me. It's light and fruity and perfect for warm nights.
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
UV Blue is an oldie but a goodie for me. I'm not a huge vodka fan but the flavor is right on for mixing with Sweet and Sour along with Sierra Mist. I have my own name for this drink but I've heard it called a few things. It's great for mixing to make it your own.
Paige D.
Rossburg, OH
I'm not a vodka fan but I can drink this! :) not my first pick for flavored vodka tho!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight