UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly cannot drink anything that is flavored like this. When I first started drinking I got ridiculously drunk off of Blue Wave and ever since then anything that tastes even remotely similar gets me sick.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is my go-to drink for when I want something fruity. The whole UV line is really inexpensive, especially when there's a special at the liquor store, and it can be mixed with a lot of things or just taken as a shot. It's not a super high quality vodka, but you get what you pay for, and the blue flavor masks a lot of the alcohol flavor
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
I don't drink a lot of hard liquor, but raspberry vodka is always a good choice. I like to mix it with lemonade.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
UV is my favorite brand of Vodka and I specifically love the Blue Raspberry for making mixed drinks. Its also very good on its own.
MISHALYN L.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
Great tasting Vodka!! I love anything blue.. they always taste the best! This is great with sprite and ice, lemonade and ice.. or even by it's self super yummy! It's not expensive and can find it pretty much anywhere!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
Amazing with Cranberry juice! but also mixes well with sprite! great quality for the price.
Krista S.
Krista S.
I mix all of my alcoholic drinks with sprite and this is especially good with that. Definitely recommend this flavor of UV.
MacKenzie R.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Yummy when mixed with lemonade! Almost tastes like the Raspberry Lemonade water bottle packets that Crystal Light makes!!
S S.
S S.
I agree in that this is especially good with Sprite. It is also good by itself. Tipsy Bartender from YouTube turned me on to this drink, and I certainly thank him for it.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
This stuff is delicious mixed with lemonade or sprite. I'm NOT a vodka person at all, but I do think this is pretty tasty
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight