UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
This is perfect for making "pretty" drinks. I like it with sprite or lemonade. It is great for hot summer nights.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
I don't drink a lot of hard liquor, but raspberry vodka is always a good choice. I like to mix it with lemonade.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not big on drinking but tried this and loved it I drink it all the time I loved it wasn't too strong just right
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL
This stuff is only good if you mix it. I tried it with lemonade and it wasn't bad. To me regular vodka is best.
erin m.
I love the taste of this Vodka and smells so good it has a good fruity taste to and it goes down pretty smooth.
Emily S.
I love mixing this with mountain dew! I have taken just shots of it before. I've also mixed it with lemonade.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are great! All the flavors I've tried are awesome for shots and at an amazing price. Give these a try.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
Tastes great as a shot or mixed with smirnoff ice as a cocktail. affordable and taste like a blue slurpee!
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great mixing vodka. Paired with lemonade and it's almost like candy. The blue raspberry is sweet and tasty
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Uv raspberry blue vodka is good but finding a good mixer is the tricky part. Once you do though you're set.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?