UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Abbey T.
Abbey T.
Stonington, IL
This is my absolute favorite. Some of this with Diet Pepsi (sounds horrible but trust me, try it) is great!!! mmm...
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
I bought this and it was really good i got the blue one it wasn't too strong but my family said it was but i don't really think so its a great drink for parties
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
I love this stuff mixed with a little bit of lemonade. Makes a great summer drink!
Taija M.
Taija M.
Red house, WV
Perfect for the price. Mix with lemonade and it makes the perfect Summer picnic drink! (:
Lara S.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is a great vodka for mixing with lemonade and ice. By itself is not so great but in a mixed drink it makes for a perfect summer drink. It also is not very expensive.
Lauren x.
Lauren x.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good omg. You have to get it.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
We have to remember this is vodka, not some wine cooler. It's meant to taste like vodka with some berry taste. Anyways, it's a good vodka at a great price.
Niki s.
Niki s.
I love this vodka! It can be used as a shot, or mixed with so many different drinks like sprite, lemonade, or even fruit punch.
Kelci G.
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
If I'm going to drink I have to have a really flavored alcohol, and this stuff it is nice!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I was excited when i got this because i like sweet things and i thought this would be a all in one snow cone drink that our next door friends make. but no! i personally hate the taste.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight