UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
We have to remember this is vodka, not some wine cooler. It's meant to taste like vodka with some berry taste. Anyways, it's a good vodka at a great price.
Lauren x.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good omg. You have to get it.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great vodka for mixing with lemonade and ice. By itself is not so great but in a mixed drink it makes for a perfect summer drink. It also is not very expensive.
Taija M.
Red house, WV
Perfect for the price. Mix with lemonade and it makes the perfect Summer picnic drink! (:
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
I love this stuff mixed with a little bit of lemonade. Makes a great summer drink!
Rebecca R.
UV Blue Raspberry mixed with Gatorade is great. It also doesn't taste that bad by itself.
Brittany M.
Modesto, CA
I don't usually drink vodka, but this one was a pleasant surprise! My boyfriend isn't much if a drinker, but even he loves the UV Vidka Bluerasberry. This is great mixed with sprite or taken as a shot!
Amanda G.
MODESTO, CA
This is good plain. There is a slight burning sensation to my throat after shots but I could do shots of this all night if I had a higher alcohol tolerance.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
Mixed this with sprite at a college football game and I can't even remember what happened at the game. It tastes so good and sweet
Crystal V.
If you have a Major Sweet Tooth like me and like the Blue Razz Blow Pops, here's a concoction for you! UV blue Rasberry vodka, Pineapple juice and Sprite! I promise you, you will LOVE it just Becareful it's one of those Creep Up drinks.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight