UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
SO good! My favorite way to drink this is with crystal light and sprite over ice. delish. it tastes good by itself too
Jessica D.
UV Blue is really great to mix with flavored drinks. My favorite is lemonade. It tastes so good and its simple to make
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand and this flavor is good. I just don't typically buy flavored vodka so my purchases will be limited.
Samantha J.
I absolutely hate UV Blue. I had a bad experience with this alcohol before and since then I cannot drink it anymore.
Abbey T.
Stonington, IL
This is my absolute favorite. Some of this with Diet Pepsi (sounds horrible but trust me, try it) is great!!! mmm...
Micaela H.
['Sedalia', ''], MO
This is my go-to drink! It's great for mixing or following with a chaser. It's strong, but still has a good flavor.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
Great product! I love all of their flavores. Blue is one of my favorets! Highly recommend to people thT like flavor
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like UV blue! I mix it with lemonade and it tastes delicious! Super easy to drink, but can be very sweet!
Jennifer A.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet and strong! It's better to mix this with other stuff; my favorite is mixing this with lemonade. Great combo.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Very good stuff if you mix it with mountain dew it's called a john deere drink not sure how it is in anything else
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?