UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Well, when I was young and first started drinking we loved this vodka for takin shots. They were tasty and easy to go down.
tiffany m.
Hustonville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love IV blue vodka mixed with lemonade!! It is one of my favorite summer time drinks. I would love to try the pink lemonade
Krista S.
I mix all of my alcoholic drinks with sprite and this is especially good with that. Definitely recommend this flavor of UV.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Yummy when mixed with lemonade! Almost tastes like the Raspberry Lemonade water bottle packets that Crystal Light makes!!
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Who doesn't love UV Blue. Blue drinks are always good no matter what. I'm never scared to order one because of that fact.
Leeann P.
This stuff is delicious mixed with lemonade or sprite. I'm NOT a vodka person at all, but I do think this is pretty tasty
Abi S.
This vodka is great. I mixed it with ice, and koolaid to make a slushy. It was really good! Great product for the price!
Finesse k.
Palm Harbor, FL
When I want to start the party I get a bottle of uv it's very good the raspberry taste is smooth I would buy this any day
Leanne M.
Started using this when making fish bowls, they are very sweet anyway.. ended up with it being a favorite with Mt. Dew
Lee D.
UV Blue tastes great when it's mixed with something like lemonade. I would not recommend drinking it by itself though!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?