UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Blue UV is my favorite out of all of them! Especially when mixed with mt. dew!
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
telford, pa
this vodka is cheap and very sweet. It is a struggle to drink if you are not already drunk, but always adds a fun estra touch to vodka sprites
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love UV blue, whenever I am out with my friends, my go to drink is a UV blue with Lemonade. It tastes like blue raspberry but it isn't overpoweringly sweet, which I appreciate!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
If you have a Major Sweet Tooth like me and like the Blue Razz Blow Pops, here's a concoction for you! UV blue Rasberry vodka, Pineapple juice and Sprite! I promise you, you will LOVE it just Becareful it's one of those Creep Up drinks.
Summer W.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
Mixed this with sprite at a college football game and I can't even remember what happened at the game. It tastes so good and sweet
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
MODESTO, CA
This is good plain. There is a slight burning sensation to my throat after shots but I could do shots of this all night if I had a higher alcohol tolerance.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Modesto, CA
I don't usually drink vodka, but this one was a pleasant surprise! My boyfriend isn't much if a drinker, but even he loves the UV Vidka Bluerasberry. This is great mixed with sprite or taken as a shot!
April H.
April H.
Generally I wouldn't drink Vodka on it own, just because of the taste, but this is just amazing. It tastes great and lasts all night, allowing you to have a fun night with your friends. Drink it on the rocks or just take shots all night, either way, it will be a good time.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
UV Blue Raspberry mixed with Gatorade is great. It also doesn't taste that bad by itself.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
I love using this as a mixed drink like making an electric lemonade! It is easy to find, not hard on the budget, and tastes so good!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight