UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kailyn A.
Not too strong of a taste.
Able to mix with a few different things (orange juice, lemonade, sprite).
Labled easy to read
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
I love using this as a mixed drink like making an electric lemonade! It is easy to find, not hard on the budget, and tastes so good!
Liz J.
I love sweet drinks, so this is right up my alley. I can drink it by itself without making a face, so you know it's gotta be good!
Kristie E.
Kansas City, KS
My all time favorite. Its amazing mixed or alone. It is smooth as it goes down. And its affordable. A great vodka at a good price!
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
UV is my favorite brand of Vodka and I specifically love the Blue Raspberry for making mixed drinks. Its also very good on its own.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
Mixed this with sprite at a college football game and I can't even remember what happened at the game. It tastes so good and sweet
Lea D.
Westminster, CO
One of my favorite flavored vodkas. Doesn't seem to smell or taste as strong as it actually is. One of my top choices for shots.
Noemi G.
Chicago
BEST TASTE . BEST BOTTLE best flavor. i would totally recommend to light drinkers that like to drink but dont like strong tastes
Niki s.
I love this vodka! It can be used as a shot, or mixed with so many different drinks like sprite, lemonade, or even fruit punch.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first go to for mixed drinks. My favorite was the pink lemonade but this was my second choice. Good affordable drink.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?