UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie W.
Center Line, MI
Although it's a little too sweet, it is still pretty good. I like it with lemonade or by itself on the rocks. It's very easy to take shots with.
Sam F.
This is the most bottom shelf digesting vodka. If you're looking for a cheap college vodka go for this.
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Doesn't taste as well as they make it sound to be. But it is a good mixer to use when making a hurricane.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
Tastes great as a shot or mixed with smirnoff ice as a cocktail. affordable and taste like a blue slurpee!
Leeann P.
This stuff is delicious mixed with lemonade or sprite. I'm NOT a vodka person at all, but I do think this is pretty tasty
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK
Yummy when mixed with lemonade! Almost tastes like the Raspberry Lemonade water bottle packets that Crystal Light makes!!
S S.
I agree in that this is especially good with Sprite. It is also good by itself. Tipsy Bartender from YouTube turned me on to this drink, and I certainly thank him for it.
Krista S.
I mix all of my alcoholic drinks with sprite and this is especially good with that. Definitely recommend this flavor of UV.
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
Amazing with Cranberry juice! but also mixes well with sprite! great quality for the price.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
Great tasting Vodka!! I love anything blue.. they always taste the best! This is great with sprite and ice, lemonade and ice.. or even by it's self super yummy! It's not expensive and can find it pretty much anywhere!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight