UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
UV is my favorite brand of Vodka and I specifically love the Blue Raspberry for making mixed drinks. Its also very good on its own.
Lea D.
Westminster, CO
One of my favorite flavored vodkas. Doesn't seem to smell or taste as strong as it actually is. One of my top choices for shots.
Noemi G.
BEST TASTE . BEST BOTTLE best flavor. i would totally recommend to light drinkers that like to drink but dont like strong tastes
Krystal F.
Ironwood, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great to mix with lemonade for a quick summertime drink. Great flavor and not very expensive, either. Would definitely recommend.
Niki s.
I love this vodka! It can be used as a shot, or mixed with so many different drinks like sprite, lemonade, or even fruit punch.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first go to for mixed drinks. My favorite was the pink lemonade but this was my second choice. Good affordable drink.
Brittany W.
My favorite! Mixing this with mountain dew is amazing! It is a must try! Mixing it with sprite is okay but an amazing product!
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is good if you like very fruity things. I personally don't love it, but I also know that if mixed well it would be good.
Dominique L.
Abilene, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a big fan of UV, but UV Blue is my favorite out of all of them. Great when your low on cash and want to make a mix drink.
Breanna E.
Not my favorite, however it is not awful. I would not pair this with anything as it is a strong flavor but it is okay alone.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?