UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fond du lac, Wi
Pretty great taste but beware you can end up drinking more than you thought because of how easily it goes down. This is one of my favorites paired with some lemonade!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This flavor goes down way too easy. Mixed it with lemonade and forgot I was even drinking alcohol. It's cheap too, so that's even better!
Finesse k.
Finesse k.
Clearwater, FL
When I want to start the party I get a bottle of uv it's very good the raspberry taste is smooth I would buy this any day
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This vodka is so sweet and will give a major hangover. Feels more appropriate if you're throwing a college dorm party than for serious drinks.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
I love the taste of this!! I'm so glad that they came out with this brand and taste!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite drinks to have. I mix this with sprite, and it just tastes like summer in a glass to me. It's light and fruity and perfect for warm nights.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Can you say delish?!!!! I love the taste the color and the brand! Go get you some!!!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Rossburg, OH
I'm not a vodka fan but I can drink this! :) not my first pick for flavored vodka tho!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet and strong! It's better to mix this with other stuff; my favorite is mixing this with lemonade. Great combo.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Great mixed with lemonade! It is a little sweet so you dont want too much but overall a fun drink for anyone wanting something fruity!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight