UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
this vodka is cheap and very sweet. It is a struggle to drink if you are not already drunk, but always adds a fun estra touch to vodka sprites
Jackie H.
Cumming, GA
By far my favorite vodka. It's cheap and delicious. I love mixing it with lemonade. My friends always love when I make them drinks with this!
amie d.
I BETT THIS TAST SO YUMMY I NEED TO TRY THIS TO SEE WHAT IT TASTS LIKE IN MIXED DRINKS AND JELLO SHOTS OR JUST OVER SOME ICE WITH MAYBE CREAM
Angela H.
Cheap and what all young drinkers drink to the best of my memory. Hard to mix with anything, and if you do- it makes it overpoweringly sweet!
Laniesha G.
Wooster
You can drink this without a chaser. You can drink this straight out of the bottle. Thats how amazing this vodka tastes. Its amazingly good!
Alicia B.
Beaumont, CA
Super sweet and harsh. Always makes me feel super icky the next day. It doesn't taste too bad in lemonade but I think its too sugary for me.
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
This flavor is one of my favorites. It goes down super smoothly and can also be used in mixers. The blue raspberry taste is not too sugary.
Michelle E.
United States
This stuff and mountain dew together are my go to drink when I'm really in the mood for "feeling it". It tastes great and isn't very harsh.
Kennedy B.
SAINT FRANCIS, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The only time I have had this I mixed it with Sprite and it tasted pretty good but it was also years ago so I cant quite remember exactly.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
This is the best of the UV vodkas but definitely still cheaper. Would recommend for mixing drinks because it adds a twist to regular vodka
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?