UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Great mixed with lemonade! It is a little sweet so you dont want too much but overall a fun drink for anyone wanting something fruity!
Sophia S.
Plainfield, IL
this tastes amazing! my boyfriend and I really enjoy drinking this! there's no bad after taste so it tasted just like blue raspberry.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
I love using this as a mixed drink like making an electric lemonade! It is easy to find, not hard on the budget, and tastes so good!
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I love this. Shot it by itself or make yourself a nice fruity cocktail. Tastes great. This is a drink i would tell my friends about.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
UV is my favorite brand of Vodka and I specifically love the Blue Raspberry for making mixed drinks. Its also very good on its own.
Kristie E.
Kansas City, KS
My all time favorite. Its amazing mixed or alone. It is smooth as it goes down. And its affordable. A great vodka at a good price!
Liz J.
I love sweet drinks, so this is right up my alley. I can drink it by itself without making a face, so you know it's gotta be good!
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
Mixed this with sprite at a college football game and I can't even remember what happened at the game. It tastes so good and sweet
Krystal F.
Ironwood, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great to mix with lemonade for a quick summertime drink. Great flavor and not very expensive, either. Would definitely recommend.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first go to for mixed drinks. My favorite was the pink lemonade but this was my second choice. Good affordable drink.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?