UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
erin m.
erin m.
I love the taste of this Vodka and smells so good it has a good fruity taste to and it goes down pretty smooth.
Mollina L.
Mollina L.
Owasso, OK
When I first turned 21 and was on a tight budget, this was one of my go to's. I've tried almost all the UV Vodka flavors and this one was my very favorite. It's raspberry. And it's tasty with a multitude of different mixers. Definitely a summer liquor. Lemonade, raspberry Sprite from Sonic, just Sprite. I made Jell-O shots with it once and they were a hit. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because of the quality of the vodka.

Overall: good flavor, ok quality, decent price, easy to mix, easy to shoot.

Cheers!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Commerce City, CO
This is my go to vodka if I don't have enough cash. It smells so good! I have honestly bought so many of these. I once blended this vodka with sprite and ice and it was so good. I also like to get slushes and mix this in. So good!
veronica p.
veronica p.
Carmichael, CA
The only reason I give this item 3 stars is because of the price! it is low priced but the taste is not very good. its like fruity rubbing alcohol.
However if you mix it with juice it is decent. but it may give you hear burn!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
This vodka reminds me of a starter drink. Like it was good when I first started drinking and then as I got more experienced it started to make me gag and get sick. It's a good taste especially mixed with sprite but it's definitely cheap and good starter drink.
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite vodkas. It's great in mixed drinks or straight. I like a lot of the other flavors of UV but blue raspberry is definitely my favorite. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend.
amie d.
amie d.
I BETT THIS TAST SO YUMMY I NEED TO TRY THIS TO SEE WHAT IT TASTS LIKE IN MIXED DRINKS AND JELLO SHOTS OR JUST OVER SOME ICE WITH MAYBE CREAM
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Los Osos, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Flavored vodka is just awful.
Michelle a.
Michelle a.
Middletown, RI
Uv blue raspberry is great with mountain dew code red or in lemonade. It is great at masking the alcohol taste and makes it seem like you are just drinking a fruity drink. Could land you in some trouble though.
Korinna C.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
This is very cheap and tastes good. Mixes well with minute maid, lemonade.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight