UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krista S.
I mix all of my alcoholic drinks with sprite and this is especially good with that. Definitely recommend this flavor of UV.
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
Amazing with Cranberry juice! but also mixes well with sprite! great quality for the price.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
Great tasting Vodka!! I love anything blue.. they always taste the best! This is great with sprite and ice, lemonade and ice.. or even by it's self super yummy! It's not expensive and can find it pretty much anywhere!
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
UV is my favorite brand of Vodka and I specifically love the Blue Raspberry for making mixed drinks. Its also very good on its own.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
I don't drink a lot of hard liquor, but raspberry vodka is always a good choice. I like to mix it with lemonade.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is my go-to drink for when I want something fruity. The whole UV line is really inexpensive, especially when there's a special at the liquor store, and it can be mixed with a lot of things or just taken as a shot. It's not a super high quality vodka, but you get what you pay for, and the blue flavor masks a lot of the alcohol flavor
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly cannot drink anything that is flavored like this. When I first started drinking I got ridiculously drunk off of Blue Wave and ever since then anything that tastes even remotely similar gets me sick.
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I was excited when i got this because i like sweet things and i thought this would be a all in one snow cone drink that our next door friends make. but no! i personally hate the taste.
Niki s.
I love this vodka! It can be used as a shot, or mixed with so many different drinks like sprite, lemonade, or even fruit punch.
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
If I'm going to drink I have to have a really flavored alcohol, and this stuff it is nice!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight