UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is our drink of choice! When my sisters and I get together, we drink this mixed with lemonade or sprite! It is delicious and goes down smooth!
callie b.
cadillac
Tastes so good! Just like a blue jolly rancher yumm! I usually mix it with sprite, mountain dew or even mix it with slushies and it tastes great
Katie W.
Plainview , TX
Although it's a little too sweet, it is still pretty good. I like it with lemonade or by itself on the rocks. It's very easy to take shots with.
Helen M.
Doss, TX
I love my vodka, especially if I don't have to have a chaser for it when I take shots! It makes a great shot and an amazing flavorful mixed drink
Iris H.
I don't know what it is about this alcohol but I feel like any colorful drink I get sick. After 2 of these I'm in the toilet even when I'm tipsy.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
This stuff is my absolute favorite! It's so good mixed with chickfila lemonade and a splash of cherry moonshine. It tastes like a jolly rancher!
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This vodka is so sweet and will give a major hangover. Feels more appropriate if you're throwing a college dorm party than for serious drinks.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite flavor. I mix it with lemon-lime soda and it makes a refreshing drink. I love the packaging and I think the price is right.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this blue UV vodka. Always a great mixer and never disappoints. Easy to find at almost all alcohol stores and they sell minis. Affordable
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I love this. My favorite all time alcoholic drink of all time. I love mixing it with lemonade. They have many flavors but this one is the best
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?