UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Morton, IL
Yum yum yum! I mix this with lemonade or sprite. Highly recommend it to anybody!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I like to get this in the summer and mix with lemonade for a fruity, summery drink! It's so good, and doesn't taste strong at all...it'll sneak up on you though!
Cady S.
Cady S.
Clymer, NY
Obviously it'll help get you drunk but tastes so much like alcohol even if you do mix it. You'd have to make it pretty "watered down" to be able to handle it and I'm no stranger to drinking.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
UV Blue is an oldie but a goodie for me. I'm not a huge vodka fan but the flavor is right on for mixing with Sweet and Sour along with Sierra Mist. I have my own name for this drink but I've heard it called a few things. It's great for mixing to make it your own.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this. We mix it with simply lemonade or limeade. Then enjoy it on the deck!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I absolutely hate UV Blue. I had a bad experience with this alcohol before and since then I cannot drink it anymore.
rayna  O.
rayna O.
Frankfort, NY
This is the best possible vodka! Mix it with sprite or even lemonade! This will make any evening a hit!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cheap and what all young drinkers drink to the best of my memory. Hard to mix with anything, and if you do- it makes it overpoweringly sweet!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Merced, CA
This vodka is amazing! drank it during winter break and i swear i had 15 shots straight. tastes so good i forgot it was vodka!. i highly recommend it for parties.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
I love this alcohol! it goes great with Mt Dew and Kool-aid! I've been drinking this for years
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight