UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ornella I.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Harley G.UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Ashley D.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you p...3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyo...4 Answers
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Amazing. Been drinking this for years. Tastes like candy. Can be used to mix with lemonade or just to take a few shots. Love trying it with new mixers too.
Brianna K.
UV blue and lemonade throws it back to anyone's high school days. It's a perfect drink to enjoy on its own or mixed with something fruity for summer days.
Kierra L.
Westville
It has a slight alcohol taste to it but the fruity flavor that is mixed with it makes up for that little burn. UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka
Madelyn W.
UV blue is great. this is totally my favorite. I love it mixed with sprite or mountain dew. it tastes like cotton candy. it is my total drink of choice.
Brook G.
Shiocton
One of my favorites. All their flavors are easy to mix to make fun new drinks. I have a sensitive stomach but none of their drinks have ever bothered me.
Lindsay B.
Roseville, MI
This is my favorite alcoholic drink. It tastes good on its own (just like kool-aid) but it's even better when mixed with Mountain Dew or lemonade. Mmmm.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Inexpensive vodka that is great for a mixer! Drank too much of it once unfortunately and now I can't drink it again but it was good while it lasted!
Brandi V.
Arcade
Best Summer drink here you come with this vodka! One of my go to drinks is blue raspberry uv with some lemonaide over some ice. Perfectly refreshing!
Stephanie C.
Round Lake Beach, IL
I find if you mix this with lemonade it taste like a kool-aid drink you use to have when you were kids. It’s delicious! Would definitely buy again!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is our drink of choice! When my sisters and I get together, we drink this mixed with lemonade or sprite! It is delicious and goes down smooth!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?