UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Carol C.
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
This is perfect for making "pretty" drinks. I like it with sprite or lemonade. It is great for hot summer nights.
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Well, when I was young and first started drinking we loved this vodka for takin shots. They were tasty and easy to go down.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I love to drink this with lemonade - it makes the perfect combination of sweet and fruity. I always wait for it to go on sale and then it's definitely worth the price
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
UV blue and lemonade throws it back to anyone's high school days. It's a perfect drink to enjoy on its own or mixed with something fruity for summer days.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I love this. My favorite all time alcoholic drink of all time. I love mixing it with lemonade. They have many flavors but this one is the best
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I don't really care for this flavor of vodka. I have had better ones. The brand is ok
Layal M.
Layal M.
This taste great mixed with Sprite, adds a little kick to the drink. However a little goes a long way, you don't need to add more than like a teaspoons and half.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Raspberry flavored vodka just sounds amazing saying it out loud . The amount of cocktail creations you could make with this are endless .
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
I have to say that I am not a fan of flavored vodka. Especially this one. It's not that I particularly hate this brand. I think it has more to do with the flavor. I got this in a birthday gift set when I turned 21 like 2 years ago and I still haven't finished the bottle.
Spring, TX
I've never actually tried this drink but oh gosh it smells absolutely amazing
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight