UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Buy on Walmart
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Great mixing vodka. Paired with lemonade and it's almost like candy. The blue raspberry is sweet and tasty
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Really enjoy UV Blue. I finally had to try it after working in a liquor store and having a guy come in who would buy the shooters of it a couple of times a week. I typically mix it with lemonade to make a blue raspberry lemonade drink. Definitely doesn't taste strongly of alcohol when mixed, which I prefer.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I really love this flavor of UV...it's better than all the others I've tried. Mostly I just mix it with lemonade or sprite, but I'm sure it would go well with other things. It's great for at the lake, but watch out...it goes down way too easy and sneaks up on you. Beautiful color tool
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like UV blue! I mix it with lemonade and it tastes delicious! Super easy to drink, but can be very sweet!
Ryann L.
I hate how much I like this. It's a little harshly raspberry for me but I still love it. I think it tastes really good in mixed drinks, and while I can't recommend mixing it with redbull I will say it does taste delicious.
Brittany W.
This vodka is actually really good. I love mixing drinks with this. It's great.
Alicia K.
Love this! Can't even taste the alcohol when you mix it with lemonade! Yum yum!!
Lee D.
UV Blue tastes great when it's mixed with something like lemonade. I would not recommend drinking it by itself though!
Hannah S.
This is my absolute favorite brand of vodka. It has flavor and goes down smooth when taken as a shot, but also mixes incredibly well with Baja Blast Mountain Dew.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert
The raspberry flavor is really good....mixed with any sort of soda you get that great hi t of raspberry and sometimes forget its alcohol
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight