UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
This drink is a party favorite! It tastes like koolaid, which can be dangerous, as the taste doesn't keep you from drinking it! It's great mixed, but also just by itself. I've never been unsatisfied with this alcohol.
Barbara M.
First of all, this bottle is beautiful! Unlike many vodka's, this one actually has a super nice aftertaste of blue raspberry. It also has an okay alcohol level and it is so fun to do shots with your friends with this bottle. Many of my friends were so drawn to the label and took many snapchats of it.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
My gosh it tastes like candy which can get you in trouble because you can drink so much because it doesn't feel like you are drinking alcohol. I like to drink this on a nice cool night with friends.
Kylee T.
logan utah
This is an all around good vodka! You can drink it straight or mix it with sprite or Mountain Dew and it’s amazing! Its my go to when I cant decide what to get because it’s so affordable!
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I love drinking UV Blue!   I mix UV Blue with lemonade and it tastes like a bombpop!  I usually buy at walmart and it's extremely affordable.  I love it so much!
Tori T.
Little Rock
this would taste good but it is very very syrupy and sugary. Don't get me wrong either, i'm all for sugary drinks but this one takes it over the top. the sour syrup mixed with the alcohol just doesn't taste good. now if this is all i had to drink, i'd still drink it but i'd never go out of my way to go to the liquor store and purchase this.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Not a super high quality liquor but it's a great one to have around for fun party drinks, even just a tiny half shot of this added to a drink gives a fun blue color that's great for entertaining guests! Also this stuff is THE BEST for making blue or green Jell-O shots with! Adds a nice rich color!
Addie B.
Happy Hour Expert
Wow does this memory bring me back to when I first started drinking in college! This vodka is INCREDIBLY sweet. Super sweet. I mixed it with sprite and left me with a good flavor that was easy for someone with a low tolerance to drink. It doesn't have a super alcohol-y taste.
Abbey D.
This is one of my all-time favorite vodkas. It's great in mixed drinks or straight. I like a lot of the other flavors of UV but blue raspberry is definitely my favorite. The price is affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert
This reminds me of high school big time. Great liquor, but I can no longer drink it. It is a good liquor if you are just starting with drinking. Mixes really well with lemonade or sprite. If you have a more refined liquor taste palate you will not enjoy UV.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight