UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Veronica R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lizzie P.
Mesa , AZ
I honestly love this stuff 😂 it reminds me of school and brings back good memories. it's taste like a blue jolly rancher and is super cheap! I buy it at Walmart or frys and when I'm looking for something cheap and yummy (but willing to have a hangover), it's my go to.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this stuff and so does everyone I turn to it! I used to drink it with redbull and that was good but now I don’t drink energy drinks so I mix it with Lemonade and it’s amazing! Taste like a blue jolly rancher!! And that’s like most peoples favorite jolly rancher!
Brianna G.
Posen, IL
This is my favorite liquor to mix with lemonade. It is beyond delicious ice cold! I usually buy it at my nearest liquor store. Every time I want to drink I buy this that's just how good it is! I will keep buying it and recommend to everyone! 💕
Selena H.
Good drink for shooters, however I drank a lot of this when I started drinking now I can't stand it. But out of the uv vodkas this would have to be my favorite. It goes down pretty smooth and if it's cold enough it don't taste as bitter.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is the best tasting flavored vodka out there in my opinion. You can use it in a mixer or shoot it. I prefer shooting it, as it's so smooth and so delicious! You can taste the alcohol, but just barely...so be careful!
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
This drink is a party favorite! It tastes like koolaid, which can be dangerous, as the taste doesn't keep you from drinking it! It's great mixed, but also just by itself. I've never been unsatisfied with this alcohol.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
A UV blue and lemonade is my go to drink for anytime when I want to drink with friends but not get totally wasted. It's delicious, smooth, and definitely gets the job done. Definitely a standard for younger drinkers!
Tricia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes great with Fresca! I usually have it mixed over ice. This was labeled gluten free for quite awhile, but was recently removed. However, it is still gluten free, just not labeled as such. Still fantastic!
Elizabeth H.
Petoskey
UV Blue has the perfect amount of sweetness and alcohol taste combined. It’s really good as a straight shot, mixed with Mountain Dew or pink lemonade. I would highly recommend!
Barbara M.
First of all, this bottle is beautiful! Unlike many vodka's, this one actually has a super nice aftertaste of blue raspberry. It also has an okay alcohol level and it is so fun to do shots with your friends with this bottle. Many of my friends were so drawn to the label and took many snapchats of it.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?