UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Chyna R.

BY UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

• I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer? 3 Answers
  • What is the best chaser for this?2 Answers
  • Everytime I see this I think of High School parties! Anyone else??? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becky P.
Becky P.
This is great mixed with ginger ale or Sprite. I don't care for it as a shot, but I'm not a big fan of shots in general.
Also a great conversation starter- people will come up to you all night and ask what you're drinking. So, it's great if you're looking to make new friends!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Sanford, FL
Not my favorite liquor but it is good on a hot day. I mixed it with lemonade and it taste great. It is a bit thicker than I would like when having a mixed drink. Its affordable enough that with the right mixer it could be yummy for sure. I will try this again with friends.
Destini H.
Destini H.
Berea, KY
This is absolutely my favorite vodka. It has the best flavor ever. You really can't taste the alcohol in it so you don't even need a chaser. Where I'm from a fifth is only 11 dollars so it's not too pricy for what you're getting. I would recommend it to anyone!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert
This is so disgusting. It's too sweet. It's soooo thick. It doesn't taste like blue raspberry...it tastes like nasty. I don't like mixing it. I don't like it straight. I don't like it. Oh, and it's super overpriced for how freaking disgusting it is.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is usually my go-to liquor for fun drinks and Jell-O shots. It has a strong blue raspberry flavor that helps tone down the taste of other liquors in mixed drinks. Not the best on its own, but I do buy this every now and then for party drinks.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
This flavor of vodka is my favorite by far. It tastes great, and is awesome mixed with other things! It can get super sweet if you drink a lot of it, but I like it! The price is fair, and it is definitely better chilled. Would recommend!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
I LOVE UV BLUE! It's such a unique vodka. I like to mix it with Sprite or an ocean water from sonic. It is affordable and easy to drink. Has a sweet taste and the liquor its self is blue so that's neat. Definitely recommend this vodka!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I generally don't like such sweet liquor, but UV blue has a good flavor. On the rare occasion I do want something sweeter, I will turn to this. The little bottles are great birthday gifts as well.
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
this was my favorite liquor my freshman year of college! I use to mix this with sprite or gatorade all the time! you could never taste how strong it was but it was always so good! god i miss it!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
This is a great drink if you aren't a fan of hard alcohol or straight shots. It's on the sweeter side but is a fun girly drink. My favorite way to drink this is with pink lemonade!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
What do you mix this with?
Erica  S.
Erica S.
Smithfield, NC
Is this flavor good ,?,
CHELSEA K.
CHELSEA K.
Durham, NC
This sounds really good. Is it more a sweet blue raspberry or a sour one? What do you mix it with?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Hemet, CA
U add it to anything or u drink it straight