BeveragesAlcohol & MixersUV
Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka

UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka

by UV

Uv blue raspberry flavored vodka 750 ml

What is the best chaser for this?
I normally mix this with lemonade or 7up, which do you prefer?
is this even sold in ohio anymore?
Start your review of UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka!
Katherine M.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Katherine M.
UV Blue Raspberry Vodka, 1.75 L YUMMY!! 😋 Can I just say heck yeah 👍😅 I don't like the taste of any straight vodka but this is delicious right out of the bottle. We drank it straight out of the bottle but it would also make a excellent mixer. I highly recommend this product 👍😍😋
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka uploaded by Danielle E.
This is absolutely delicious!!! I love the flavor it is not overpowering! I dont like when the alcohol takes over the flavor of the drink. I have mixed this with voltage mountain dew. Mmmm talk about yummy!! I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a sweeter drink. I personally dont like beer. This UV Blue Raspberry Flavored Vodka is awesome!!!!!
Kristie E.
Kansas City, KS
My all time favorite. Its amazing mixed or alone. It is smooth as it goes down. And its affordable. A great vodka at a good price!
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
I love drinking UV Blue!   I mix UV Blue with lemonade and it tastes like a bombpop!  I usually buy at walmart and it's extremely affordable.  I love it so much!
rayna  O.
Frankfort, NY
This is the best possible vodka! Mix it with sprite or even lemonade! This will make any evening a hit!
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
I love this vodka it's very Smooth. It great for mixed drinks. Or to make ice. It's great not to strong ... and I got it for about $17.99
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
Really enjoy UV Blue. I finally had to try it after working in a liquor store and having a guy come in who would buy the shooters of it a couple of times a week. I typically mix it with lemonade to make a blue raspberry lemonade drink. Definitely doesn't taste strongly of alcohol when mixed, which I prefer.
Olivia B.
Anderson, SC
I use this in a drink I make at work and my god it’s amazing. Can’t even taste the liquor in the drink.
Lauren P.
Randallstown, MD
This used to be my go to vodka for my other signature drink. Blue raspberry vodka with lemonade. Until I found a brand that tasted better and is less expensive. I used to buy it all the time. But I prefer the Burnett's now. I orginally got into this from a drink at a bar, tasted just like koolaid, but had re bull in it.
Becky P.
This is great mixed with ginger ale or Sprite. I don't care for it as a shot, but I'm not a big fan of shots in general. Also a great conversation starter- people will come up to you all night and ask what you're drinking. So, it's great if you're looking to make new friends!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...