BY UTZ

UTZ'S
Country store.
Pretzel Stix.
Our founders Bill & Salie Utz.
Snacking smart.
0g trans fat.
No saturated fat.
No cholesterol. see more...

Taylor L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these. Usually will last me around a month because of the size but they're gentle on the stomach and taste great.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
UTZ pretzels are the best. I buy them for my school snacks. They very filling and delicious.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
Foodie Expert
I am a HUGE pretzel fanatic and these definitely make my favorites list. I love that they satisfy my salty cravings while having a nutritional value. I also appreciate that they're organic.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Foodie Expert
Love these pretzel sticks. I take them to work and snack on when I get a chance. They are filling and low fat so a great way to snack and not feel guilty about it.
Ashley L.
BALTIMORE, MD
Lots of fun things to do with these. I make little things around this time of year with those and the round pretzels with white chocolate and chocolate to have some activities with my son
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
Pretzels are a great snack. I have tried many different Utz pretzels and they have all been very good and fresh. I love melting chocolate or white chocolate and dipping the pretzels in them. The family loves these and it's a an easy dessert to make in a pinch.