BY UTZ #91 in Tortillas

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shauna F.
Really cool chips I love Utz and Utz Yellow Corn Tortillas are a great alternative to the boring monotonous taste of Tostitos so just know that I like them and will be repurchasing them again maybe even another type I would recommend them to others
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
These tortilla chips are definitely a staple in my home. I like them because I find other brands to be too salty. These always have the perfect hint of salt and not an overwhelming salt content. Perfect and sturdy enough for salsa and guacamole
Lesa P.
Great product for taking to parties along with your salsa. The price is wonderful and the taste is great. These chips do not break when you dip them into a dip. I would highly recommend buying these whenever you plan on going to a party.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI
Utz is a local brand here in Maryland and their yellow corn tortillas are always first choice when it's taco or nacho night in our house. They hold up to being loaded with diced chicken, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream, and they aren't overly salty. Utz consistently makes a great product, give them a try!
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Every week in our house we have a nacho night instead of a taco night. These are the best! They taste great and hold up really well in the oven piled high with meat, cheese, beans, etc. My family loves these.
Kaylee C.
These tortilla chips are great, and at a great price. They are thin enough to be super crispy, but not break under the weight of dips. They are quite salty though (I don't mind this, but some might.)
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA
Yum! I like most Utz products I've tried and these corn tortilla chips are really good. Especially for nachos baked in the oven! They hold up to a decent amount of stuff on top without getting too soggy!
Katie B.
Lexington, NC
These are the best chips when looking to pair with a great salsa! They are so crisp and salty. They are also a great buy and generally 2 for $5, so perfect for a great party dip!
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
These are great for parties or a group of people. They are crunchy and hold up a lot of salsa. Wish they came as a scoop and thicker to hold much more!
Noverlys D.
Cary, NC
Utz are my favorite especially the tortillas they are crispy, crunchy tasty and most of all low in salt compared to other brands