BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irina D.
Brooklyn, NY
These pretzels are delicious they are flat and taste great. Pretzels is a a great healthy choice. It definitely met my expectations. I buy them at stop and shop. I would recommend to others to try them.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These are so delicious and the cinnamon is very light and not saturated on the pretzel. I have bought this product a few times as it satisfies my sweet tooth and is a healthier choice. The price is very affordable and is easy to find in numerous shopping centers.
Heather C.
I am a huge cinnamon fan, however, it is not the healthiest to be eating. These are whole wheat, which makes me feel a little better about them, and they have the cinnamon flavor that I love so much. Would recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy and delicious snack!
Alicia L.
These are amazing!! I absolutely loved the flavor these pretzels had and I would buy again. It was great for the holiday season and it's a great snack to munch on through the day. And I would recommend this to anyone who loves sugar cinnamon items!
Isabel B.
San Francisco, CA
It's is a great classic snack food that can be enjoyed throughout the day. I love the cinnamon flavor because it switches things up a little and gives a nice twist on a classic pretzel. Yum yum yum!!!
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
These are so good I had to ask my boyfriend to hide them from me so I wouldn't finish the whole
Bag. The cinnamon taste with the pretzels themselves are AMAZING!
Amber C.
Clyde, TX
Perfectly crispy, these pretzels have just enough cinnamon although getting to the end of the bad is fun because you have all the rest of the cinnamon to dip the rest in ;-).
Ashley T.
San Bernardino, CA
I like how these pretzels are whole wheat. They taste really good with the cinnamon and are crunchy. Its something different from chips or crackers its the perfect snack when you want something sweet and crunchy.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
Such a great little treat when I'm craving a little sugar . Tastes yummy and totally worth the price. I bought these not sure if I would like them but I love them! And always have some around the house
Maggie R.
Not my favorite way to eat pretzels but I like the cinnamon sugar in a pretzel treat. I love having pretzels to settle my stomach though and I don't think these will accomplish that