BY UTZ #50 in Tortillas

Products Containing Milk, Wheat And Soy.

White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Corn, Cottonseed, Or Sunflower), Salt.

Hayley B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
A good choice for any salsa or guacamole pairing that I've made. I tend to try out a lot of tortilla chip brands when different sales are running at my local stores, and these were a pretty good purchase.
Lauren C.
Decent. I personally thought they were too salty. I mean they were a good price point but I'm not certain I would re-purchase. They did however last super long in terms of not going stale.
Elizabeth B.
These are great. just like restaurant-style chips. enough salt, but not overdone. substantial enough to stand up to just about any dip. i use them for baked nachos with ground beef and cheese.
Leslie S.
I love these! Great texture and flavor. We keep many bags on hand for quick company, after school snacks, and firepit gatherings. Nachos, dips, standalone snacks@
Anna I.
These chip are really thin so they break in your salsa often. The flavor by it self is very lite. I enjoyed the chips more than my kids. I don't recommend this for kids.
Tara B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Corn chips are generally just vehicles for salsa and dips but these are delicious right out of the bag. Utz products are always high quality and farm fresh.
Ashley A.
Perkasie , PA
These are my FAVORITE type of tortilla chips they're nice and light and crispy and have the perfect amount of salt. I seriously just eat them plain.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
These in my opinion are even better than the Tostitos brand. They're less harsh, they're more crispy and the amount of salt on them are perfect.
Crystal B.
Perryville, MD
Can't be the value for the price! Great for a snack alone or with cheese and salsa. Love the amount of saltiness and that they are somewhat thin.
Heather B.
Jewett City, CT
Great nacho for the price. They do not go stale quickly and they are a great value. I enjoy them on buildable nachos with lots of toppings.