BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love utz wheel prezels the pounder because their awesome. they keep me happy and healthy. i buy these at shaw's for a reasonable price and will buying. these don't compare to similar products because it is made from fresh ingredients. i would definitely recommend friends and family.
Kristie T.
These pretzels taste so good. They quality is one of the reasons that I keep purchasing them because some brands have theirs all broken into a million pieces and that not good quality at all.
Margelyn A.
Love them and much cheaper than Hammon's. Utz pretzels have been a childhood favorite for years, they are not available in stores where we live. I had relatives who brought them home from a vacation and gave them to us to try. But I try to buy them any time I can or travel to another state, because they're my obsession
Tori P.
Who doesn't love Prezels?? Also this brand is always on sale at the grocery store! They are salty and better than potato chips as a snack but that's as long as you follow the serving sizes. But I recommend
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
Utz pretzels are great! They are so salty and affordable, while not being too expensive or pricy. I love having them out while I have company. They're always a hit! I'd always buy more of these. They're great.
Gretchen S.
Avon park
Utz is the only brand my kids all agree on. We love the chips, pretzels, and options. Not to mention they are natural, taste amazing, and are did I say delicious. I am sure I did but I can't help it. They are delicious. The pretzels have a great crisp, right amount of saltiness, and make a perfect combination with cheese dips,savory dips, and even a fun chocolate dip. Love it. It is the light of all my movie nights.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Pretzels are one of my husband and i's go to snack, and we eat a lot of them so we like this kind especially!! We like to pair them with some chocolate nutellla!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Pretzels can go with almost any dip you make or buy and these pretzels are really good for dipping or just by themselves I recommend these pretzels if you want a good snack
Erinn M.
Wildomar, CA
I don't even know where to begin. These had an excellent taste to them! They also are not very bad for you. They are great as a snack or a side dish at a party. I really enjoyed the pretzels