BY UTZ

Utz® Wavy Crisp All Natural Potato Chips Family Size.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
Classic potato chip. They have a good crunch but are on the thinner side. Many flavors to choose from and always priced well.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Burbank , OH
I love Utz's potato chips. They are crispy and not too thick. They have just the right amount of salt.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Utz are my favorite brand of potato chip. They have a very good natural potato flavor.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Hayward, CA
These are a delicious classic potato chip taste. My grandma buys these and keeps them in the house, and I remember eating this brand of chips when I would go visit her. They have great memories attached to them. Go out and buy a bag of these, it will not disappoint you.
Asa C.
Asa C.
I can eat these chips in one sitting without even realizing it. 1 chip turns into 5. 5 turns into 10 and 10 turns into the entire bag. These chips are addicting
markesha h.
markesha h.
These chips haven't changed since my childhood. I grabbed a bag to share with some friends and I was surprised by how they are still the perfect amount of salty.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I buy the unsalted Utz. They are by far my favorite 'guilt free' potato chips, without losing flavor and taste! Their honey BBQ chips are awesome as well!
Destiny  S.
Destiny S.
Williamstown, NJ
If you have a big family and not trying to spend a lot on individual bags of chips then this is the perfect bag for you.
Areliz P.
Areliz P.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
These chips are literally too good. It's impossible to eat just one, they have the perfect mixture of ingredients.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Foodie Expert
Really good, i buy this all the time for me and my boyfriend, and it taste really good..