Utz Wavy Crisp All Natural Potato Chips

by UTZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Utz Wavy Crisp All Natural Potato Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Simpsonville, SC
This product is very good for the price. They are always a hit at our backyard picnics and barbeques.
Lewes
Great all American chip definitely the best potato chip by far love my utz chips I tell everyone
Bridgeport, CT
Perfect chip for dips and things like that and is usually the cheapest at my local grocery store
Really good, i buy this all the time for me and my boyfriend, and it taste really good..
Laurel, MD
Utz are my favorite brand of potato chip. They have a very good natural potato flavor.
Pittsford, NY
I love these chips so crunchy and is great for a snack and I also love all of its chips
Greensboro, NC
I love this chips! I love the delicious taste and the crunch! They have great flavor!
Charleston, WV
A cheap simple potato chip. Not one of my favorite brands but great bag of chips if your looking for something cheap and simple. Great with some French onion dip.

Looking for your answer?