BY UTZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bethany C.
Coral Springs , FL
These chips are amazing!!!!!! It's hard to find them in Florida though. When I do find them, I stock up on them!! I enjoy every flavor they make!!!! Thumbs up for utz!
alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
i like these utz chips they do not crumble as easy and i always get them for .99 they are awesome with dip and alwyas fresh. hard not to finish your bag in one sitting
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
This is bad, but I love junk food. I found Utz chips last year, & they are so good. I've tried several varieties, which were all yummy, but my son likes Utz Wavy Potato Chips the best. If you like potato chips these are a great variety to try.
Kendra M.
Why make them wavy? I don't get it. They don't taste nearly as good without the slight melting of the soft chips on your tongue. I will always prefer non-wavy chips.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
Love any brand of the utzs chips I'm always buying my kids the sour cream and onion chips that is everyone's favorite flavor
Michelle W.
Reston
We eat Utz snack foods almost exclusively. The Wavy chips are so delicious -- nice and crunchy and just salty enough.
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
I love these chips so crunchy and is great for a snack and I also love all of its chips
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
I love this chips! I love the delicious taste and the crunch! They have great flavor!