BY UTZ

Utz® Restaurant Style Tortillas.
0g trans fat.
White corn.
Tortilla chips.
No preservatives. see more...

Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Foodie Expert
I have been on chips and salsa kick lately and have been trying multiple brands of tortilla chips. With that being said, I've found my favorite! These chips are absolutely delicious and blow more expensive (and cheaper) brands out of the water. They have the perfect crunch, not too salty, not greasy and they can withstand being dipped without breaking. A must buy for tortilla chip lovers!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Portsmouth, VA
Utz is by far my favorite chip brand, whether it is potato chips or tortilla chips. They always have the perfect flavor, thickness, and crunch. They're not too oily as other brands are. When I go to the chip aisle, Utz is what I always go for.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Foodie Expert
Can't beat this deal especially when they're on sale. Huge bag loaded to the top. Great with salsa or any dip! Just the right amount of salt!
molly B.
molly B.
Austintown, OH
Yummy chips! Then again I don't really know if you can mesa up tortilla chips! Great bargain for the amount in the bag
Julia C.
Julia C.
Absolutely my favorite. Light and crispy. Not oily either. Nice flavor without the super corn taste.
Shana B.
Shana B.
Foodie Expert
So flaky and crispy great with salsa was a little salty but not over powering over all great taste
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Foodie Expert
I first tried these chips while on vacation in Florida. They are great. Great taste and crispness.
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These bring back childhood memories of me and my mom and sister making loaded nachos on the weekends! They have excellent flavor and the right amount of crunch! Tastes like an authentic tortilla chip! These are my favorite!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Foodie Expert
I love these! I wish I had some right now. They are the best with salsa. Whenever I want Tortilla chips I always try to get these. I can even eat them without salsa. They are the best.
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
I do enjoy these chips. i like tortilla chips when i make a dip and these are good. they have the perfect crunch and they are not too salty like some other tortilla chips