BY UTZ

Utz® Restaurant Style Tortillas.
0g trans fat.
White corn.
Tortilla chips.
No preservatives. see more...

yvonne l.
Bronx, NY
I really love tortillas and I've always liked the utz brand and these Tortillas give me the best bang for my buck.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
i love the fact that they aren't pricey and they taste like regular tortilla chips
Katie G.
Foodie Expert
Can't beat this deal especially when they're on sale. Huge bag loaded to the top. Great with salsa or any dip! Just the right amount of salt!
Julia C.
Absolutely my favorite. Light and crispy. Not oily either. Nice flavor without the super corn taste.
Shana B.
Foodie Expert
So flaky and crispy great with salsa was a little salty but not over powering over all great taste
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These bring back childhood memories of me and my mom and sister making loaded nachos on the weekends! They have excellent flavor and the right amount of crunch! Tastes like an authentic tortilla chip! These are my favorite!
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
These tortilla chips are amazing and what i like thew most is the price. they are so crunchy and tasty.
Bryana H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these for dips !! Great flavor not too salty just perfect for any kind of dip or crunchy topping for a salad!
Kristen C.
Laytonsville, MD
Yum yum yum!! I feel like I'm at a Mexican restaurant but I'm really in my PJ's watching a movie!! So nice to not spend a ton of money and enjoy from the comfort of my home! Soo delicious!! Get them!!
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
These really aren't that bad! They basically taste just like the tostitos chips. And this brand is actually cheaper too!