UTZ

Utz The Crab Chip Potato...
103 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Being from Maryland but not living there anymore, i miss crabs so these have to do for now! I really like the Utz brand but the price is high so I only buy them when on sale but the chips are always fresh and have a nice crunch and have a nice strong salty unique flavor!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Super salty and one note in smokyness almost and absolutely no crab flavor. I don’t know what the blend was but it definitely was loaded with salt salt and some more salt. The thin potato chip texture is something I’m not a fan of. Since it reminds me of Lay’s and cuts up the inside of the mouth easily. But it was a big chip and dusky orange color.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I recently tried Utz Crab Flavored Chips, and I must say, they’re quite a unique snack. The crab flavor is surprisingly authentic, capturing the essence of seafood in a chip. The initial taste is bold and distinctive, with a hint of Old Bay seasoning that adds a nice kick. The crunchiness of the chips is satisfying, making them an enjoyable snack for munching. However, the intense crab flavor might not be everyone’s cup of tea, so it’s best suited for those who are adventurous when it comes to flavors.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I saw these chips when I went to the Dollar Tree near my house. I decided to buy a bag to try them out. They were a bit salty. I’m not sure if it’s because of the Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning. It’s not bad though.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The flavor of these chips are really good. But the more you eat the saltier they taste! I guess in a way that’s a good thing because it stops me from eating too many lol
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
These chips were essentially inedible because of the salt. The crab potato chips appealed to me as I enjoy a crab boil with potatoes, but these chips missed the mark.
5 / 5
Omg..delicious! These crispy potato chips are perfectly seasoned with Chesapeake bay crab seasoning. To die for with a cold beer! Very reasonably priced. Highly recommend. [product:utz-the-crab-chip-potato-chips]
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
don’t love these. there’s something in the seasoning, maybe celery salt that just makes it a little bitter and a little off putting. definitely won’t be buying again. i paid .29 for them and they just don’t have a good enough flavor to compete with any other mediocre chip on the market. i would skip unless you love love love a bay seasoning.
5 / 5
These are totally addictive and salty and a little bit spicy,goes well with sandwiches for lunch,I love the slow burn spicyness.
5 / 5
No these are not crab flavored chips. They’re seasoned with “Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning” aka Old Bay. And they are sooo incredibly tasty. Seriously the perfect backyard bbq chip.