Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size

BY UTZ

Utz® "The Crab Chip®" with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size Potato Chips.
Family size.
Guaranteed fresh.
Until printed date.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size
Buy on Walmart
caroline a.
Mooers, NY
These are the absolute worst chips ive ever eaten. They tasted like dirty salt water. I tried bc they looked interesting, and boy are they. Yuck!
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
SO GOOD. I'm the only person in my house who will eat these so sometimes I buy them for myself because then I know they won't be gone in a day.
Casey b.
Pikesville, MD
These are my husbands favorite chips. After moving from Maryland, he missed old bay flavored items and these chips are like a taste of home.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
When I crave something salty this is one of my go to goodies. I like having the crab flavor without having to pick the crab.
Chas S.
Kilmarnock, VA
These chips really capture the spirit of the Chesapeake Bay and remind me of growing up on the northern neck of virginia
Kayla F.
Mountain city, Tn
Absolutely amazing. Love, love, love. The only bad thing I hate about them is they aren't sold in the area I am from.
Skye R.
Pasadena, MD
I've always been an Utz girl, and this flavor is definitely the best. Gives you a little taste of the east coast.
Anna W.
Brooklyn , NY
These just do not taste good. They don't pair with anything unless you eat them alone. I am not a fan of these.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
This flavor of UTZ chips is so unique. My family really like these chips. We are UTZ fans for sure.
Cady C.
I could eat these chips everyday. Perfect amount of Old Bay seasoning, especially for a Marylander.
Pierce H.