Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size

BY UTZ

Utz® "The Crab Chip®" with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size Potato Chips.
Family size.
Guaranteed fresh.
Until printed date.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size
Buy on Walmart
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
I love, love, love these... I'm not a big potato chip eater, but these are one of the rare exceptions for me. If you aren't a fan of Chesapeake Bay or even strong, earthy flavors in general, then these aren't the chips for you and I get that... If you grew up along the Atlantic coastline of the US, like me and you like this type of flavor then these are a must try! Only complaint is that they aren't always easy to find on store shelves when you want them.
NaCheri B.
Rock hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Good but nothing you can eat too much of.., at least I can't eat too many of them
Kayla F.
Mountain city, Tn
Absolutely amazing. Love, love, love. The only bad thing I hate about them is they aren't sold in the area I am from.
chelsea a.
Foodie Expert
Utz has the best seasonings and definitely one of the best kinds of crab chips you'll ever try.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD. I'm the only person in my house who will eat these so sometimes I buy them for myself because then I know they won't be gone in a day.
Chas S.
Kilmarnock, VA
These chips really capture the spirit of the Chesapeake Bay and remind me of growing up on the northern neck of virginia
Skye R.
Pasadena, MD
I've always been an Utz girl, and this flavor is definitely the best. Gives you a little taste of the east coast.
Kelly S.
Bel Air, MD
Maryland girl here, these chips will always get 5 stars!!!! Love love love them, they're a family favorite and a must buy when grocery shopping. Gotta have that old bay spice in my life, I put old bay on everything!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Love these amazing flavor & great crunch plus very different flavor which i love.
Pierce H.