Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size

BY UTZ

Utz® "The Crab Chip®" with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size Potato Chips.
Family size.
Guaranteed fresh.
Until printed date.
No preservatives.
Utz® of Hanover. see more...

Utz "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning Family Size
Skye R.
Skye R.
Pasadena, MD
I've always been an Utz girl, and this flavor is definitely the best. Gives you a little taste of the east coast.
Chas S.
Chas S.
Kilmarnock, VA
These chips really capture the spirit of the Chesapeake Bay and remind me of growing up on the northern neck of virginia
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mountain city, Tn
Absolutely amazing. Love, love, love. The only bad thing I hate about them is they aren't sold in the area I am from.
chelsea a.
chelsea a.
Foodie Expert
Utz has the best seasonings and definitely one of the best kinds of crab chips you'll ever try.
NaCheri B.
NaCheri B.
Rock hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Good but nothing you can eat too much of.., at least I can't eat too many of them
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
This flavor of UTZ chips is so unique. My family really like these chips. We are UTZ fans for sure.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Foodie Expert
Oh, these chips are so yummy! They remind me of the beach. :) We love all UTZ products!
Devon H.
Devon H.
Voorhees, NJ
Super yummy if you love old bay seasoning! Just the right amount without over doing it!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These just do not taste good. They don't pair with anything unless you eat them alone. I am not a fan of these.
Pierce H.